MAIN FORUM

Comments

• gavlam

how the hell do i edit some of them to swap some players! i didn’t want the same lineup 100X over!!!!

• MRCOOKONUTS

Your question of how to edit players can NOT be serious..

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Best advice is you quit DFS if you don’y know how to edit players or not enter the same lineup 100x “accidentally”.

• sliderss

What tournament are you in?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@sochoice said...

Best advice is you quit DFS if you don’y know how to edit players or not enter the same lineup 100x “accidentally”.

Give the guy a break we all make mistakes, it’s called human error.

• jimmiegreens

Cancel each one.

• Morphitrix

This is the right question to ask.

• BronxMagicHat

Use excel to mass edit all your lineups. It’d be a whole easier to csv feature to edit lineups. And if that too hard. Try emailing support at whatever site your playing at and seeing if canceling all the games is possible.

• ramfan9776

The first 2 responses are the reason I won’t ask questions in these forums. Make somebody feel stupid and tell the to quit dfs when they say they made a mistake and ask for help. Solid community guys!

• webbm1

Are you using DK? If so go onto my lineups.

Ignore the comments above.

• billholler

@ramfan9776 said...

The first 2 responses are the reason I won’t ask questions in these forums. Make somebody feel stupid and tell the to quit dfs when they say they made a mistake and ask for help. Solid community guys!

Dude’s been here for over 5 years and been playing DFS for at least 2 based on his player stats and we are to believe he doesn’t know how to edit a lineup?

• MRCOOKONUTS

@webbm1 said...

Are you using DK? If so go onto my lineups.

Ignore the comments above.

He is a RG member for 5years and his profile indicates he has been playing DFS for 2 years at the least..So it was very appropriate to question his question..He is far from being a newbie so his question was odd to me.

• AVivier

Leave it and gamble! It’s fate, don’t mess with fate!

• ramfan9776

@billholler said...

Dude’s been here for over 5 years and been playing DFS for at least 2 based on his player stats and we are to believe he doesn’t know how to edit a lineup?

Ha, never looked at profile, so yes after 5 years in, that is an odd question.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).