INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• TheJBaum

We have our Theatrical Premiere of “Perfect Lineup” tomorrow, Monday April 25th at the Newport Beach Film Festival. Many of you I have to thank in making this film possible as I have met you while shooting the film and/or helped when we did the Kickstarter in September. We are excited to start moving it into the world for people to enjoy! Anyone is welcome to come out and celebrate with us and enjoy this movie up on the big screen! It’s been a year and a half of me and my family working our tail off to make a good film about DFS so we hope you all enjoy it soon!

http://www.newportbeachfilmfest.com/event/perfect-lineup/

If you are not in Southern California, we will be working with a distributor soon to make it available for everyone!

Thanks and have a good variance week!

• HoneyBadgerDFS

ill be there tonight, bring my lady so she cant experience what this whole DFS thing is and why im in my phone so much checking scores haha..

any other grinders attending tonight?

• AssaniFisher

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x6

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Sad that I was in Toronto and couldn’t make this. Please post updates when you know more about future showings in the SoCal area.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).