MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cdavis21

So I just finished 2nd place in a 4person winner take all. First off I follow soccer on ESPN and there app never updated the scores play by play like normal. They only gave the actual scores when they happened which is different then normal
    Secondly looking at DK they only showed goals. Assists, and fouls but no other stats showed like APS, crosses etc. I emailed DK and they said while rare, those players never compiled any other stats besides goals, assists, and fouls. Has anyone ever seen that? I went back through 50 plus games on MLS site and have never seen that before.

• mookie336

Sounds like their data provider screwed up. An assist is an AP. A goal comes with shot+shot on target.

• Guizzy

@Cdavis21 said...

I emailed DK and they said while rare, those players never compiled any other stats besides goals, assists, and fouls

Which players compiled no stats?

• Cdavis21

They fixed the stats. I had to argue with them all night toll they finally admitted it was messed up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).