STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Dfspacman

TUESDAY UCL SLATE

Dynamo Kiev (360) vs Juventus (-118)

Zenit (-143) vs Club Brugge (+400)

Barcelona (-1200) vs Ferencvarosi TC (+2500)

Chelsea (+100) vs Sevilla (+275)

Lazio (+230) vs Borussia Dortmund (+105)

PSG (-182) vs Man Utd (+450)

RB Leipzig (-450) vs Istanbul Basaksehir (+1000)

Rennes (-125) vs Krasnodor (+333)

• Dfspacman

Lets go guys, lets get soccer going on rotogrinders!

• brandune20

I am very excited I love that all the games start at same time unlike EPL

• Dfspacman

Yeah epl is annoying for Dfs, just 3 to 4 games with each one starting at a different time..
    You got any players locked for tomorrow, I’m thinking Barca players

• thedkexperience

My buddies never shut the hell up about Chelsea so I’m gonna run a cheap Chelsea stack in honor of all the times my text messages woke me up early on Saturdays.

Enjoy my donation!

• brandune20

there are so many great cheap plays on all the sites, so not one single player locked in across the board but some on specific sites

• Dfspacman

@brandune20 said...

there are so many great cheap plays on all the sites, so not one single player locked in across the board but some on specific sites

yeah on fanduel dembele is reallly cheap and shld be in play if he starts

• brandune20

I really like Erokhin if playing on yahoo over last 3 games domestically he has 2 goals 1 assist 15 shots 6 on target multiple chances created

• mookie336

Don’t forget to play the UCL single entry leaderboard contests on DK. There’s a $4,44 one and a $55,55 one.

• thedkexperience

Anyone know where I can find the starters today?

• mookie336

They announce the starters one hour before the game. DK usually confirms them or you can look them up on flashscore.

• leib0039

Haaland is $3.7k cheaper than Messi….thats something.

• mattspot10

@mookie336 said...

Don’t forget to play the UCL single entry leaderboard contests on DK. There’s a $4,44 one and a $55,55 one.

I’m playing in the $4.44 one. I checked the leaderboard and the only one with names is the $55.55. Is this the first contest for the $4.44 grouping?

• mookie336

It is the first one for these two(UCL), the EPL $11,11 had already two rounds. You can check the schedule in terms&conditions.

• mattspot10

Ok, thanks Mookie.

• Stangs13

No idea what I’m doing but giving it a try today. Hope some luck is on my side.

• Stangs13

is there anywhere to watch games?

• Kingspark35

Someone in the UCL 5k has Angelino, Immobile and Messi.

He also has Brandt and Burki. oops.

• waffles2003

CBS Sports Network has some sort of a Red Zone channel

• mookie336

17yo Giovanni Reyna(American) comes on for Dortmund at halftime.

• mookie336

@mookie336 said...

17yo Giovanni Reyna(American) comes on for Dortmund at halftime.

He assisted Haaland’s goal.

• Dfspacman

Regret my exposure to Liepzig attackers

• Yeoman

@mookie336 said...

They announce the starters one hour before the game. DK usually confirms them or you can look them up on flashscore.

Both work, but UEFA’s own site has been more reliable/precise with positions than flashscore or soccerway (DK doesn’t show them at all of course).

• Stangs13

Who are a few cheap value plays?

• mookie336

You kinda don’t needthe cheap value plays since Madrid didn’t start Benzema and Kroos. This goes for both the showdown and the early classic.

• mookie336

Modric at 6k takes corner kicks for Madrid when Kroos doesn’t play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).