GETTING-STARTED FORUM

Comments

• Hudechek

So i recently started playing and me and my friend are trying to figure out what FPPG and OPRK are and how they work. i have google it for a hour or so and the d-kings website dosen’t have the answer ether it really frustrating. help would be appriciated.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

FPPG = fantasy points per game
    OPRK = opponent rank against that position (1st means they are best in the league, i.e. Denver against Josh McCown while 32nd means they are worst in the league, i.e. Colin Kaepernick against Baltimore)

• TubScout

Fantasy Points Per Game/ Opponent Rank at Position….

• Hudechek

thanks really! one more question if i may, how come if a player is 1st in the OPRK the number is red and if they are 24th it is green? is that just showing the likly hood of other players picking them as well or is it something else.

• DefinitelyMiami

Red= bad matchup
    Green = good matchup

• BobGrinder

OPRK is not showing you the player’s rank it’s showing you his opponent’s rank vs that players position. Josh McCown shows a red 1 in OPRK because Denver, the defense he’s facing this week, is the best in the league vs the QB

• Crippledzeus

What if the oprk is in black?

• Crippledzeus

So does it mean a rb is ranked against rb and wr against wr and so on?

• VinnyVoo39

Why is the best ranked in red then?

• sangkook19

playing fandul gpp how to know which player is the better pick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).