PGA FORUM

Comments

• MrSnuffleupagus

New tourney on DK with a 1$ entry and winner take all with 5880 players : ) max entries of 50.
    I’m already maxed out !!

• AB99

I have 6/6 and actually went backwards yesterday….dropped from 624 to 709 in the fairway. How does that happen? All six guys missed at least one putt inside 8 feet. Levin missed 3

• elmore0631

@AB99 said...

I have 6/6 and actually went backwards yesterday….dropped from 624 to 709 in the fairway. How does that happen? All six guys missed at least one putt inside 8 feet. Levin missed 3

Howell III missed two inside 3ft

Missing inside 8 ft happens more often than you would think

• smallANDflaccid

I don’t bet, so have no clue – but if there were a way I could short Blair right now (or buy puts), I would be interested.

• manleyyy

I dropped from 689th to 1599 In the birdie with 6/6 yesterday lol real rough day, hoping today Is better

• jregger

Walker with 3 bogeys on the first 4 holes today… good start!

• pacochu

Started the day in 6th the the DK $15k Back Nine. I told the wife that we’ll probably end up watching golf Sunday night. I don’t think she was all that excited. .

• akarkennny

can someone explain to me how Harris English just 3-putted from 3 ft away on hole #7 ??

• thetitanlb

They re did it for enlish. It was 7 feet but yeah. English really screwed the pooch the last two days. Went from a pretty easy birdie putt to a bogey woat

• thetitanlb

Saturday started so well then went bad and today is even worse. All in all should break even probably. Still think what could have been if henley did not shit the bed. Would have had 3 of 4 teams 6/6

• thetitanlb

Harris English just falling apart. Just had like a 4 stroke swing in 2 holes off of that putting.

• pacochu

Palmer and Stricker are doing their best to kill my team.

• manleyyy

cmon Sneds take it home

• smallANDflaccid

How do tie breaker holes work with DFS?
    I have both Snedeker and Gomez, so if their continued play impacts them – I get more points than a few ahead of me who only have one of either.

• bigcrip

how does this work in golf overtime

• smallANDflaccid

@bigcrip said...

how does this work in golf overtime

If you mean in general, sudden death in this case, but as for whether that scores in DFS – don’t know.

• themikestrick

I’m not positive but I don’t think you get the extra scoring points for the extra holes. I just think you will get points for !st or 2nd.

• Brosejr917

No hole scoring counts in the playoff on DK. Just the finishing position. Wish they would change that. If you have selected one of the golfers that goes into a playoff you should be rewarded with more points

• smallANDflaccid

@themikestrick said...

I’m not positive but I don’t think you get the extra scoring points for the extra holes. I just think you will get points for !st or 2nd.

Not sure why I didn’t just read the rules – you are correct of course.
    —-
    Not sure about other sites, but DK:
    “Playoff Holes will not count towards final scoring, with the exception of the “finishing position” scoring. For example, the golfer who wins the tournament will receive the sole award of 1st place points, but will not accrue points for their scoring result in the individual playoff holes.”

• smallANDflaccid

I’m trying to decide which one helps my DFS more so I know who to root for. I have a side bet on Sned, but it is smaller than the swings in DFS would be.

With both of them marked as 1st (wrong), I am 10th in the Fairway, 6th in Par 5, and 6 in Back 9.

• smallANDflaccid

GG Gomez.

Now to wait an hour to see DK catch up with its data feed.

• manleyyy

man was there for the taking for Sneds just couldn’t get it done owell was a fun weekend finished with 590 no complaints

• manleyyy

@smallANDflaccid said...

GG Gomez.

Now to wait an hour to see DK catch up with its data feed.

lol I know right

• cheezpizza

Had Gomez in both LU, just didn’t surround him with a complete team on either.
    Cashed on both, but could have been a lot better.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).