MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

StarStreet’s PlayBoy Fantasy Baseball Championship, with Grinders-Referral-Only bonuses.

40 daily fantasy players are going to the PLAYBOY MANSION to play for $200,000 in prizes!

You can read all the details here.

Grinders Referral Only Bonuses for the first qualifier on April 1st

If you sign up to StarStreet through our link, or if you have done so in the past, there are some nice bonuses for you in this first event.

1. For each two paid entries in the PFBC Qualifier you’ll get third free (as an entry ticket that will be redeemable instantly). Again, this will only happen if you are tracked to RotoGrinders in StarStreet’s referral system.

2. Deposit $1000 and you’ll get put right into Platinum for the Month of April (if you’re already in Platinum through April, you’ll get kept in Platinum through May).*

3. Deposit $3000 and you’ll get put into Black for the Month of April (if you’re already in Black through April, you’ll get kept in Black through May).*

*You can’t just deposit the money, get the bonus, and then withdraw. If you withdraw to below the amount you deposited within the first two months of baseball season the value of the tickets/points given will be taken out your withdrawal.

StarStreet Site Wide Bonuses – these do stack with the Grinders Referral Bonuses

1. Get a free entry into the $10 PFBC Qualifier for each $100 you deposit before opening day (up to 20 max)

2. Haven’t made a deposit yet? Get a free entry to the $10 PFBC Qualifier on your first deposit. This is on top of the the 200% up to $200 Grinders-only deposit bonus.

A COUPLE VALUE BREAKDOWNS FOR GRINDERS REFERRALS

1. Deposit $1000, get 10 tickets ($100 value) and Platinum VIP status. Then pay for 10 buy-ins ($100), get 5 free entries (50 value).
    This give you 25 chances to go to the mansion and Platinum level rakeback for the rest of the month.

2. Deposit $3000, get 20 tickets ($200 value) and Black VIP status. Then pay for 50 buy-ins ($500) get 25 free tickets ($250 value).
    This gives you a ridiculous 95 chances to go to the mansion for just $500 and Black VIP rakeback for the rest of the month.

New StarStreet Users – don’t forget you also get a 200% up to $200 initial deposit bonus if you sign up through our links.

Whew – that’s a lot of value. Now go take advantage of it and win you’re trip to the Mansion!

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Mother of God…StarStreet just took it to the next level here.

• gavlam

whoa….gonna deposit 100 tomorrow

• briguy13

So excited to see this and then so disappointed to realize I have a wedding that day. Looks like any PFBC qualifier is a no-fly zone for me which sucks since I love SS. Keep the live events coming, I’m going to the next one!

• britdevine

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

what do i get if i deposit 10 or 50k?

Srs

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@britdevine said…

BRB, what do i get if i deposit 100k?

Srs

A Starstreet tote bag to put all of the above bonuses in

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

Finally a prize that I can feel awkward explaining to my wife that I won. I can experience the “Don’t cheat on me” when I leave and “Did you cheat on me at the Playboy mansion” when I get home and for the next year. Its the gift that keeps giving.

In all honesty though it is pretty cool.

• naapstermaan

Panda Grinder

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

“This gives you a ridiculous 95 chances/teams to go to the mansion for just $500 and Black VIP rakeback for the rest of the month.”

• AveryBradley

The live final aspect of Daily Fantasy Sports just got some

J LEVINE INTERVENTION

Sorry, had to do that.

• britdevine

3k in, Mansion, here I come!

• PrimeTime

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

• gavlam

so if i deposit 100 tomorrow, the system will auto generate a qualifier ticket? i think i have like 5 bucks in there…

• jerlevine

DRAFT CEO

@gavlam said…

so if i deposit 100 tomorrow, the system will auto generate a qualifier ticket? i think i have like 5 bucks in there…

Yep

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

Won’t be a long trip for me when I win my seat, I live 2 miles from the mansion :)

• jmbwngfn

4x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@FatalError said…

Won’t be a long trip for me when I win my seat, I live 2 miles from the mansion :)

I assume you also own a telescope then?

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@jmbwngfn said…

I assume you also own a telescope then?

An a Costco style box of tissues

• rotokevin

2014 RG Bowling Co-Champion, CPA & DFS Tax Guru

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@headChopper said…

An a Costco style box of tissues

And one of these:

• bowens1984

• RG Season Champion: NBA

RotoKevin would dominate the Playboy Mansion, I’m guessing he would be invited to move in and star in the next reality show, “Fantasy Bunnies featuring RotoKevin”

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

How long do you have to maintain ‘black’ status to get their black level rewards(vegas trip, etc.)?

• AveryBradley

@kaetorade said…

How long do you have to maintain ‘black’ status to get their black level rewards(vegas trip, etc.)?

Pretty sure for the vegas trip it is a year at black.

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

@AveryBradley said…

Pretty sure for the vegas trip it is a year at black.

That makes sense, but does it have to be 12 consecutive months?

• jerlevine

DRAFT CEO

@kaetorade said…

That makes sense, but does it have to be 12 consecutive months?

The Vegas trip is for 12 consecutive months. Tickets are for 3, and everything else in there is monthly.

• Whynot138

So what does black and platinum get you? Is it worth the extra investment to get to those levels?

• jerlevine

DRAFT CEO

@Whynot138 said…

So what does black and platinum get you? Is it worth the extra investment to get to those levels?

Full details are here, but the basics are Platinum gets you 40% rakeback in points, and Black gets you 50%.

• draftcheat

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

What will you do in the event of a tie? Split up the $10k value of a seat? Are you worried about not filling the 40 seats if you don’t come away with an outright winner in each of the qualifiers?

I wish there was a “replace-all” function for taking a player out of all of your lineups. Going to really suck to have to edit like 50 lineups on Monday morning if there is a surprise scratch.

• jerlevine

DRAFT CEO

DC – if it’s a tie were going to do a one day playoff on the same day the following week (details like that are linked to in “rules and terms” in the details section of staratreet.com/pfbc).

Working on a better replace functionality right now to make last minute editing easier. Well have it live come Monday for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler