NBA FORUM

• jcohenca

Just saw that Westbrook’s Trip Dub got taken away as they determined he only had 9 Reb. Crazy how that would have changed the outcome of the DKWC and $1mill

• Cityworkout

You are correct. At first I thought only 1 reb but then you get the bonus for Triple Double.

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

The bonus for the triple double is beyond stupid

• biggiesmails72

@bowens1984 said...

Remarkably stupid

• SteveAvery

@jcohenca said...

Just saw that Westbrook’s Trip Dub got taken away as they determined he only had 9 Reb. Crazy how that would have changed the outcome of the DKWC and $1mill

Unbelievable

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

Looks like the results will stay the same. This is copied and pasted from the official scoring rules of DraftKings:

SCORING REVISIONS
    During each game, DraftKings receives live scoring updates from our stats provider, STATS LLC. After the game has concluded, DraftKings receives a final box score, which will be used to calculate the results of each contest. However, the leagues and stats provider will occasionally revise box scores after the final box score has been released. In the event this occurs, the player scores on DraftKings will not be updated and the settlements will not be revised. Note that this is not the same situation as a case where a correction needs to be made after settlement due to a bug or issue with the data feed or the settlement process. In these cases the settlement process (including payment) may be reversed and redone correctly.

• MrFantasy

How exactly would this have changed the outcome? Would 2nd have taken over 1st?

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

Very unfortunate situation… these stat corrections are not all that common, so for one to happen that affects the championship so directly is very bad luck for Andrew Wiggins.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

@MrFantasy said...

How exactly would this have changed the outcome? Would 2nd have taken over 1st?

Yup.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

Really, it’s the official scorekeeper at that game who is at fault though, not DraftKings. DK has their policy and probably has to stick to it. However, if the stat was corrected the day after, it must have been obvious enough that the scorekeeper of the OKC/MIA game should have recorded it correctly then. They might have single-handedly swung $750,000 yesterday… crazy.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Idk what luck is…. Can’t define it

I know I am a lucky person in many facets of life, but I am really unlucky with money.

If any of you took the time to watch the interview you know that the million $ winner won his ticket thanks to DeAndre brain cramp on the offensive board and that OT got him the ticket.
    He now wins the final with the BOS-DET overtime, Quincy, Caron and a fake triple double… Hahaha!!! Love it.

Can you say LUCK?!?

Seems a nice guy. Hot girlfriend. Hope they enjoy the $$$ and don’t gamble it away.
    Have fun!!

• DugFister

• 2017 RG Season Long Champion: MLB

If you subtract the rebound, and the triple double bonus, Makisupa would’ve won. #TeamMath

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Pretty sure this thread, ‘https://rotogrinders.com/threads/would-have-won-if-only-620299’ should be closed as Makisupa trumps everything.

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

@bhdevault said...

Pretty sure this thread, ‘https://rotogrinders.com/threads/would-have-won-if-only-620299’ should be closed as Makisupa trumps everything.

Yes he now wins that thread

• einars

and you thought makisupa was pissed when he found out the winning lineup had butler on it……

• jonconnington

For every person who loses to luck another wins because of it.

• einars

@jonconnington said...

For every person who loses to luck another wins because of it.

holy shit for real??? /sarcasm

• jonconnington

My point being who cares.

• Mindofigor

Makisupa must be livid. Not that he didn’t win the millie, but because I was ahead of him on DK last night in the $5 tourney.

• einars

@jonconnington said...

My point being who cares.

if you lost 750,000 based off a rebound that wasnt actually a rebound…you prolly would

• einars

@Stylerip said...

Makisupa must be livid. Not that he didn’t win the millie, but because I was ahead of him on DK last night in the $5 tourney.

i think i saw him tweeting about it!! lol

• jonconnington

Same as if I won 750k because of it.

• huitcinq

@bowens1984 said...

all of DK’s bonuses are stupid lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).