• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

2018 Stevie’s Fantasy NASCAR Package

Early Bird Special – Season Long Package $200 From February 1st until February 19th, then will go up to $250. Weekly price will stay the same as last year at $10 per week. Weekly passes will go on sale sometime next week. There are 36 races on the season, plus a few bonus races that usually have contest.

Link: https://rotogrinders.com/marketplace/stevie-s-nascar-package-336

Both weekly and season passes will gain access to the following:

-By The Numbers Article
    -Projections
    -LIVE Driver By Driver Breakdown Show
    -Weekly Preview Show
    -Cash and GPP Rankings
    -Practice Notes
    -Before The Season Show

New In 2018

-Content Schedule Page
    -NASCAR Wire Articles
    -Sunday Morning Update Page

• StuBarnes

Hey Stevie, I’m looking at different NASCAR packages to buy for this upcoming season and noticed you are charging quite a bit more than some of the other options. I also noticed this package seems to have less offerings, with their being no model or lineup builder.

Why should I buy this package as opposed to some of the others on the market?

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

We have LineupHQ for NASCAR, and my projections can be uploaded straight into the lineup builder.

As far as being more expensive than other packages, I can only speak on mine. I do a lot of work 30-40 hours every week for this package, and I got to 20+ races a year. I still feel my by the numbers article is the most in-depth article weekly, and my driver-by-driver breakdown show is usually at least an hour long. If you buy the season package, it breaks down to $5.55 a week, which is a great discount from the $10 weekly package. I had over 50 screenshots of people making 10k+ on a weekend last season.

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

I’ve only been to 1 race with Stevie but the access he gets is simply unlike anything else out there.

The access I watched Stevie (and myself) have was absolutely unbelievable. My favorite sports moment was at that Race and I’ve been to every championship game possible. Stevie has made connections throughout the NSSCAR world that you simply can’t put a price on.

I actually wanted Stevie to double the price because we thought it was too cheap for the value it provides… still will be pestering him to change his mind before it goes live

• NTCNDelight

@StuBarnes said...

Hey Stevie, I’m looking at different NASCAR packages to buy for this upcoming season and noticed you are charging quite a bit more than some of the other options. I also noticed this package seems to have less offerings, with their being no model or lineup builder.

Each person

• knuckles2488

LET’S ROLL TURN LEFT DON’T LIFT

• sethayates

@StuBarnes said...

I’ve only tried one of the other NASCAR packages (just a weekly free trial) so I can’t speak to what they offer but what Stevie offers really is an incredible value and I doubt the others actually have anything more than he does.

One thing that Stevie doesn’t mention that adds some value is the chat. Last year, I noticed Stevie was in there very often answering questions but an underrated part of having this package is that there are always people in chat talking NASCAR even when Stevie isn’t. Some of the sharpest NASCAR people out there subscribe to this and often hang out in chat.

As far as the lineup builder goes. I think I only played cash games two of 36 races last year. I was exclusively using Stevie’s projections for GPP. What I was most impressed with is that if you upload the projections to RG lineup builder (it only takes one click) and run 100 lineups you will end up with driver exposure very similar to what Stevie recommends in the articles and shows. It really is incredible how great of a job he does getting the projections set. If you are new (or even if you aren’t) it’s really cool that you can go into the builder set your max/min exposure for a couple drivers and the generate lineups that are basically exactly what Stevie would have done with the remaining salary/slots. You can’t get that anywhere else though I don’t doubt others selling are very sharp and do probably provide a good product.

• celtics2448

Slightly unrelated but does anyone have any insight as to if/when DK is posting contests for Speedweeks? I remember playing contests for the twin 150’s the last few years but i don’t recall playing any for the Clash.

• sethayates

@celtics2448 said...

Slightly unrelated but does anyone have any insight as to if/when DK is posting contests for Speedweeks? I remember playing contests for the twin 150’s the last few years but i don’t recall playing any for the Clash.

Per DK Twitter they will be running contests for the Clash (11 Feb), and Duels on 15 FEB.

I have no idea when they will post them but I would assume we see The Clash contests early next week once the Super Bowl is over.

https://twitter.com/DK_Wheels/status/954387884164952064

• icowpres

Looking forward to year #4 of this madness. At some point the underdog turns into the beast, nothing better than 4 slates in 7 days to kick off the year.

• celtics2448

Thank you for this

• joeycis

• Blogger of the Month

I don’t play Nascar because I don’t have any interest. That said, I follow Stevie on Twitter and listen to RGMG daily. There is no denying that he is one of the foremost authorities on DFS Nascar. Twitter is rife with testimonials about how good the information was and also criticism because too many people are winning because of the information.

I won’t buy the package, just because I don’t have interest. But $5 per race is ridiculously cheap. Also, if you don’t have this information you are playing against all of these people that do have the information. Good luck.

• GrindUnumb

Looking forward to my second year with the package. The content was so far above the rival packages, its not even comparable!
    Stevie, have you heard about DFS sites in addition to DK adding Nascar contests?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t currently subscribe to anything RG premium but will be signing up for Stevie’s package for my second year in a row. I watched my first Nascar race in late 2015 since DK gave me a free entry. It was such an adrenaline rush that night with the ups and downs of scoring. I had moderate success in 2016 on my own learning the sport, the drivers and even won a gpp.. I wanted to up my entries and my game and knew Stevie’s work from the Pit Stop videos which helped in my first year playing. The package gave me so much more than just the “picks” of the week. Stevie taught me so much about the sport, the strategy and his intimate knowledge of everything Nascar made me such a better player. I won 3 tournaments and was in contention most weeks for something. I had a good year. I believe I had more success than I would have if I had done it all myself. I work every other weekend so Stevie’s work makes my life much easier. And I must say Stevie is so generous with his time (more than I feels he needs to be) , hanging out in chat and checking in all weekend. He is really there for his subs and runs a top notch package. Like I said. I don’t subscribe to anything right now but won’t hesitate to pay for the Nascar package.

I probably shouldn’t share all this because the less subs, the less good players Stevie can develop. Lol.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@StuBarnes said...

I actually subscribe to both Stevie and one other as I really feel like their are 2 really great guys out there and they both bring some great things to the table with their packages, information, and knowledge. I do a lot of my own research too and it is really helpful to see what their opinions are in either confirming what you are seeing or possibly opening up your eyes to see something you were missing. Like CJ said Stevie’s access he has at the tracks is unbeatable right now, he has eyes and ears right at it every single weekend. I assume/hope it isn’t going anywhere but for me the most useful part of Stevie’s package is the Nascar chat which allows you to talk with some of the other top Nascar players here on RG as well as with Stevie and ask him directly some questions you may have whether it be about a single driver, strategy, or track type. Stevie puts in a ton of work and truly wants to help others be successful.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Stevie, just wanted to throw out something that I was curious if you were interested in doing. Creating a page on the package of people you follow on twitter for Nascar information, practice updates, thoughts on the tracks/cars/pregnant wifes/whatever. I know for me personally this is going to be one of the big areas I want to improve on this year that you have mentioned in the past is about reading the information being released by teams/drivers/sources at the track via twitter and if there was a page that we could keep open in the package that gets updated with new twitter accounts that you or the readers find useful. I know I have quite a bit already but I’m sure it is only a small portion of what is out there.

• NTCNDelight

Others provide garage notes summarizing driver and crew chief comments and charge much less than this package. Hopefully that didn’t come off as trolling as it is more a factual statement.

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@NTCNDelight said...

Others provide garage notes summarizing driver and crew chief comments and charge much less than this package. Hopefully that didn’t come off as trolling as it is more a factual statement.

I have practice Notes, which is kinda the same thing. I’m sure there are cheaper packages. If you buy the early bird, it’s less than $6 a race, and if you’re playing more than $50 a week, it’s well worth. I have 22 races scheduled this season, and I doubt any other package has someone at the track that much.

• depalma13

I look forward to winning lots of money this year now that Danica is no longer able to wreck my first place lineups.

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@depalma13 said...

I look forward to winning lots of money this year now that Danica is no longer able to wreck my first place lineups.

People that didn’t subscribe last year have no clue about my Danica love.

• ljason8eg

@stevietpfl said...

I have practice Notes, which is kinda the same thing. I’m sure there are cheaper packages. If you buy the early bird, it’s less than $6 a race, and if you’re playing more than $50 a week, it’s well worth. I have 22 races scheduled this season, and I doubt any other package has someone at the track that much.

Going to any of the races out west?

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@ljason8eg said...

Going to any of the races out west?

None planned right now

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

600K with 100k to first GPP for Daytona up on DraftKings.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@stevietpfl said...

600K with 100k to first GPP for Daytona up on DraftKings.

I’m not sure what I think about this one (what was it last year for the 500) I really don’t remember, I didn’t start playing until a month or 2 in the season. I know for me unless I have another week of some serious PGA success there is no chance I can max out a $20 entry so I’m hoping they still have a strong $4 and single entries with decent prize pools. I will probably max the $4 and than maybe do 10 lineups in the $20 but than feel at a huge disadvantage to those dropping 150 lineups with the variability of restrictor plate races. There will be a ton of advantage to those max entering being able to use almost all combinations of drivers in the 30’s.

• decker91

Does stevie do a nascar podcast as well?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@decker91 said...

Does stevie do a nascar podcast as well?

he has a live show as part of his package and is constantly in and out of his chat but unless there is a change there is no free podcast.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.