MAIN FORUM

Comments

• x006

Worlds was fun on dk (the line ups were more obvious), but these leagues are complete ehh.

Just missed my win in lck thanks to my support not playing (his sub got 60pts, I would’ve been first)

Totally screwed on lpl, with subs, like totally screwed lmao.

There needs to be either late swaps allowed or they need to give you pts for your subs team winning at the very least.

I would urge you guys to do the same until dk fixes esports because there is not a chance in hell anyone would play nfl on there if you had to lock in players a day earlier and then see they are not playing and know your scrwed……

• teddykgb

@x006 said...

I would urge you guys to do the same until dk fixes esports because there is not a chance in hell anyone would play nfl on there if you had to lock in players a day earlier and then see they are not playing and know your scrwed……

Yeah, because what you’re describing is Fanduel. No one plays their NFL product…

• DCoop328

@x006 said...

Worlds was fun on dk (the line ups were more obvious), but these leagues are complete ehh.

Just missed my win in lck thanks to my support not playing (his sub got 60pts, I would’ve been first)

Totally screwed on lpl, with subs, like totally screwed lmao.

There needs to be either late swaps allowed or they need to give you pts for your subs team winning at the very least.

Imagine this from the perspective of the person that beat you. He loves the new SUB position.

• tvsfrink

@teddykgb said...

Yeah, because what you’re describing is Fanduel. No one plays their NFL product…

Edit: nvm.

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

It’s less that subs are an issue and more that the information isn’t out there about who will be playing(yet). No late swap may need to change at some point as well. It’s less of an issue with EU and NA thankfully. Bo1s mean teams tend to stick with the same players and most EU/NA rosters are smaller than teams around the world.

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

Regarding late swap: It’s just tough for it to be allowed because the games don’t happen at specific times. Unlike regular sports that always start at certain times, LoL schedules change as they go if Bo3s don’t go the full 3 games or games don’t last very long.

• GrindersJ

eSports Lead

I agree that it makes playing LCK, LPL and LMS very difficult, especially with the roster lock times. But at the same time, it’s the same game for everyone, this sub policy might burn you some weeks, and help other weeks.

If you want to stay safe, just play NA and EU LCS and watch the lolesports starting lineups pages.

• ohnjz

AlphaDraft Rep

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Or you could play on AlphaDraft, where you automatically get the points of the substitute if the starter doesn’t play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler