CBB FORUM

Comments

• Greenmonstah

I see the Shaq & Trash show is on full display today @ 2pmET in Orlando. R U going to bite?

• whistexpert

What about Hamilton cost going up by like 1k …

• julieduke33

@Greenmonstah said...

I see the Shaq & Trash show is on full display today @ 2pmET in Orlando. R U going to bite?

Haha I started looking at cheap Memphis guys again then remembered pastner is coach so whoever did well last game and had big minutes will no doubt only play 10 today

• dmc457

As much as I love Russell he cost so much don’t know if I can do it. And forward not the best today unless your paying up

• DCoop328

Shaq Goodwin a must play?

• depalma13

Go West!

All of the points are in the Washington/Washington St. and USC/Arizona St games today.

• bodymore52

Marcus Thornton scored 10 points last night. Fan duel has it at 8 points. For some reason espn had 8 as well but every single article I’ve read on Georgia game he scored 10. And during game i remember announcers saying “Thornton at double digits for first time in 4 games “

• dmc457

@bodymore52 said...

Marcus Thornton scored 10 points last night. Fan duel has it at 8 points. For some reason espn had 8 as well but every single article I’ve read on Georgia game he scored 10. And during game i remember announcers saying “Thornton at double digits for first time in 4 games “

Heard the same thing was looking. And I seen all his baskets he had 10 points

• dmc457

McLaughlin has to be playing tonight right any news?

• thematador31

as a philly guy and a temple homer the only guys I see on tu worthy of playing are jaylen bond and will cummings and maybe obi ench(whatever his last name is) as a value play

• SeeRed4

@DCoop328 said...

Shaq Goodwin a must play?

with nichols back and dominating the shots?

• icehole6

yeah pastner’s true love nichols is back, he should get close to 40 mins

• bodymore52

Im def playing nichols today

• elfife2

I like Bond a lot in that game, but he doesn’t have the best splits.

9.2pts/9.9reb at home, 6.2/6.4 on the road.

• bodymore52

Anyone think malik price can get value today?

• bodymore52

Loving might be a great value play. I can’t see him only playing 5 mins again

• mindp0wer

Nichols took 20 shots 1st game back, he’s the only guy guaranteed minutes with pastner, so he will be the only memphis guy I play today despite ucf terrible defense.

• dstars5

• Blogger of the Month

I’m with you on Nichols. I’m torn though, because playing Nichols would require me to not play Hawkinson. Is that worth the trade off? Or should I just stick with my original choice of Hawkinson?

• DubDeuces85

@dstars5 said...

I’m with you on Nichols. I’m torn though, because playing Nichols would require me to not play Hawkinson. Is that worth the trade off? Or should I just stick with my original choice of Hawkinson?

A decision like that would make a nice split of your main teams. But I think at a discount youll get similar production.

• tonnanek

Anyone have an opinion n Tulsas rotation…considering Bradon Swannegan but worried about recent minute swings..

• whistexpert

looking for todays kendal yancy, any ideas, asking just for a buddy

• DubDeuces85

@tonnanek said...

Anyone have an opinion n Tulsas rotation…considering Bradon Swannegan but worried about recent minute swings..

Pretty tough pill to swallow in cash games, but you could make a case for it in GPP. Someone like Purvis or even Fuller would probably be a little safer than Swanegan. His minutes are too sporadic.

• tonnanek

@DubDeuces85 said...

Pretty tough pill to swallow in cash games, but you could make a case for it in GPP. Someone like Purvis or even Fuller would probably be a little safer than Swanegan. His minutes are too sporadic.

Thanks. gpp. Having a tough time swallowing the Purvis pill and was looking elsewhere.

• migsrgr8

@whistexpert said...

looking for todays kendal yancy, any ideas, asking just for a buddy

Been looking Kernich-Drew ? Scoring a lot lately similar price ?

• whistexpert

@migsrgr8 said...

Been looking Kernich-Drew ? Scoring a lot lately similar price ?

actually who i went with…

• bbjay20

Anybody playing Trashcan today? If so, you have brass balls.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).