CBB FORUM

Comments

• Greenmonstah

I see the Shaq & Trash show is on full display today @ 2pmET in Orlando. R U going to bite?

• bodymore52

Went both nichols and goodwin. Hoping to get a combined 65~70. Dreaming?

• julieduke33

Well I figured this would be the case , I faded williams-goss and I think everyone I’m playing has him…it was a calculated gamble I hope pays off…

• dmc457

Holy shit soxs22 doesn’t have russell that a first

• whistexpert

@julieduke33 said...

Well I figured this would be the case , I faded williams-goss and I think everyone I’m playing has him…it was a calculated gamble I hope pays off…

i typically NEVER get williams-gross cause i like andrew andrews a lot, but today was the day i dialed him in. only 25% owned in the oop… fading nichols would be way ballsier @ 55%

• milktruck

What is Matta doing with Tate off the floor so long?

• TooBigYo20

@dmc457 said...

Holy shit soxs22 doesn’t have russell that a first

At his price and the way Michigan and Beliein game plan for guys pretty easy to see it as an easy fade..

• dmrose

Going to be a long sweat today since I loaded up on the late games, no players until the Indiana game at 5:15

• Greenmonstah

Deangelo death train coming in

• whistexpert

hoping to get on some trains of life later tonight

• milktruck

@Greenmonstah said...

Deangelo death train coming in

To be fair this death train had a giant “YOU ARE GETTING ON A DEATH TRAIN” sign displayed

• Marqmouse

The train of Buckeyes

• mindp0wer

Irvin 26 fp at half… thanks zach. :)

• julieduke33

@whistexpert said...

i typically NEVER get williams-gross cause i like andrew andrews a lot, but today was the day i dialed him in. only 25% owned in the oop… fading nichols would be way ballsier @ 55%

I guess I just looked at my h2hs for williams-goss and everyone has him not so much in gpps

• FrancisBooth

Austin Nichols not starting….

“Austin Nichols will not start against UCF due to “life lessons. No one is bigger than the program.” Coach Pastner said on radio pregame”

• bjk121

This game is going to be really tight in the last few minutes. Michigan’s offense played over their heads in 1st half.

• gjtgjtgjt

I’m surprised at the Big Ten, you would have thought that they would have told Les Ohio State that they had a game today instead of springing it on them last minute.

• julieduke33

@FrancisBooth said...

“Austin Nichols will not start against UCF due to “life lessons. No one is bigger than the program.” Coach Pastner said on radio pregame”

Typical pastner… Control freak, he can’t get fired soon enough for me

• milktruck

Hahaha never change Pastner

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@FrancisBooth said...

Yes they just said on the broadcast, “a minor infraction”. I so hope Memphis loses by 1, misses the Tournament, and Pastner gets fired.

• Marqmouse

Oh Pastner smh

• julieduke33

Apparently pastner thinks he is the program…. Nobody pays to watch you coach….they pay you to win games…

• DCoop328

LOL @ Memphis coach. He is 100% playing DFS and just benching the players that are 50+% owned so he can get an edge.

• icehole6

nichols farted in the huddle

• julieduke33

I wonder what the players say behind his back, probably make fun of the little control freak all the time.. Maybe Nicholls got caught…

• DCoop328

O/U 9 min left in half when Nichols gets in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).