CBB FORUM

Comments

• Greenmonstah

I see the Shaq & Trash show is on full display today @ 2pmET in Orlando. R U going to bite?

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

3 point game at halftime. We’ll probably see a lot of the well-rested Nichols from here on out. Unless he gets Popped, I mean Pastnered again. Maybe some OT if we get lucky.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@MARJAC said...

3 point game at halftime. We’ll probably see a lot of the well-rested Nichols from here on out. Unless he gets Popped, I mean Pastnered again. Maybe some OT if we get lucky.

Yeah, hopefully he at least starts him the 2nd half. Might still be able to get to 20 and salvage a day. I’m not even going to go on a rant. This has come to be expected from an idiot like Pastner.

• phwill

life lesson: sometimes people in power make decisions that are unfair and irrational. You’re welcome, Austin.

• mindp0wer

How doesn’t that ball go to ohio state?! Get rid of replay u can’t even get that right. Fkn idiots

• Marqmouse

Thanks Poetl, 2 fouls in 2 minutes

• Jase32

I need some help. PM me please. I was hoping there would be a blog other than a pay one. Cards or the other guy has no daily plays blog today. I don’t know who to play. All my players set to play 4 or later.

• valterlaw

@Jase32 said...

I don’t know who to play

Then maybe you shouldn’t play.

• Jase32

I need the money^

• icehole6

nichols mustve slept with mrs pastner

• milktruck

Have you considered selling your body?

• whistexpert

@Jase32 said...

I need some help. PM me please. I was hoping there would be a blog other than a pay one. Cards or the other guy has no daily plays blog today. I don’t know who to play. All my players set to play 4 or later.

Lol and I thought I could sometimes have degen tendencies

• Marqmouse

Well alright Nichols

• Affanculo_

Holy hell, Nebraska.

• DubDeuces85

Chris Jones has just been dismissed by the Louisville program.

• julieduke33

@DubDeuces85 said...

Chris Jones has just been dismissed by the Louisville program.

Not a huge surprise he was always in Pitinos doghouse… I’m guessing good reasons with all the chances they gave him…

• icehole6

memphis bout to lose

• DCoop328

LOL at that Brandon Goodwin steal.

• Affanculo_

loooooooool. Memphis’ greed got ‘em there. Good heads up play by Goodwin.

• icehole6

hahaha pastner

• whistexpert

I only see text… What happened?

• icehole6

OT!!!

• DCoop328

• Affanculo_

@whistexpert said...

I only see text… What happened?

They rolled the ball in. Let it roll past half court. Goodwin dove and stole it.

• whistexpert

Looks like there won’t be a second OT

• mindp0wer

I’m going down with the BOATright! Bum juice..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).