CBB FORUM

Comments

• Greenmonstah

I see the Shaq & Trash show is on full display today @ 2pmET in Orlando. R U going to bite?

• julieduke33

Wow just noticed both teams in bonus withn12 minutes left in 2nd half in Illini/msu game… C’mon officials, msu should give ball to Dawson every time and live at the line

• BlueandWhiteDisease

Can’t get the ASU game.. anyone got a clue what’s up with Savon Goodman? Can’t find anything on Twitter

• DubDeuces85

@BlueandWhiteDisease said...

Can’t get the ASU game.. anyone got a clue what’s up with Savon Goodman? Can’t find anything on Twitter

Just ineffectiveness. This game is going way under projections currently.

• DubDeuces85

Also, keeping up with the theme of the day, he has been in foul trouble.

• BlueandWhiteDisease

Thanks, that’s too bad. My lineup is pretty binkworthy and he’s the only anchor I’ve got

• whistexpert

@BlueandWhiteDisease said...

Thanks, that’s too bad. My lineup is pretty binkworthy and he’s the only anchor I’ve got

i think he’s been blocked like 4 times… he is on the court if that gives you some solace…

• julieduke33

@DubDeuces85 said...

Also, keeping up with the theme of the day, he has been in foul trouble.

Keeping with that theme, something is wrong with Cbb as a whole if the 1st thing I look for in a box score while a game is in progress is fouls

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Tra Holder WOW. He’s struggling to stay positive.

• bodymore52

Andrew Andrews so nice they named him twice

• Greenmonstah

This Sox22,,,,does he have an inside angle??

• gjtgjtgjt

Overtime in both games would be sick

• CBassXU

@Greenmonstah said...

He’s had one hell of a day

• Greenmonstah

He could easily take the top 5 spots in the Alley-oop….wtf!

• bodymore52

Sox22 is taking it home tonight. Damn dude! https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10672350/scoring/lineup/138120797,138115727/

• milktruck

All hail sox

• gjtgjtgjt

@milktruck said...

All hail sox

He has the top 6 lineups in the $2, which is worth more too if anyone has the link. 1500 first place….

• eforsty

I’m starting to wonder if Sox is a time lord…

• bodymore52

Filthy performance from Andrew Andrews. Cold blooded game winning 3

• bbjay20

Damn sox just runs it again https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10651287/scoring/lineup/137930914,138065560/

• gmg144

Congratulations, Dan Back on the March Mania seat.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@milktruck said...

Indiana played Troy Williams with 2 in the first half, FWIW

Coach K will always play his guys with 2 fouls. He usually takes them out, puts them back in, and tries to manage their minutes. But they aren’t just put on the bench and sat for the rest of the half.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@gmg144 said...

Congratulations, Dan Back on the March Mania seat.

Thanks….happy to have joined the party.

• Stewburtx8

@Greenmonstah said...

He definitely had a huge day yesterday. Can’t really say he had a “shocking” lineup by any means though on FD:

Hawkinson, Nichols, Andrews were on all my teams. Surprised he went Delon Wright over NWG but they were basically a wash. Sox has been on Daniel Hamilton for awhile now. I just can’t bring myself to take him at $8400. But Hamilton has been very strong lately. Only 7 points yesterday, but then gets 9 assists, 9 rebounds, 5 combined steals/blocks.

Value plays: Swannegan was on about half my teams. As long as he started he was an easy play at $4500. Elijah Stewart was also an easy play if McLaughlin was out again. It seemed likely he would be. Unfortunately I was heavy Jacobs/Goodman over Stewart/Hamilton. His other choice was Blakes over Holder. I had Holder everywhere. Blakes was better.

I think Sox22 definitely has some good twitter sources, and may even reach out to many beat writers for information. He’s almost always on top of lineup changes/injury info. I’ve seen those cheap plays be awful for him many times this year though.

• Stewburtx8

@db730 said...

Thanks….happy to have joined the party.

I didn’t see that, but yes, congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).