NBA FORUM

Comments

• phieaglefan

Anyone playing these? I felt like a drug addict this morning when I looked and saw there were contests on DK for Sun/Wed. Nothing on FD. I wonder how long it will be until there’s a 12 step program for DFS addiction?

These contests seem to be real dart throws since it will be the first game of the Cavs-Hawks series.

I threw a few lineups together.

Anyone have any insight on how they see the Hawks matching up with the Cavs?

Thanks!

• bmann

The Hawks limited Lebron pretty well if I remember correctly. That combined with the crazy low salaries for a few other high $ plays points towards a Lebron fade. Since I’ll be doing upwards of 150 lineups though, I will have a little Lebron. Also Carroll will guarded by Lebron, so that limits his upside.

• Jflack3

I’m going to just stack tonight’s game and sprinkle in 1-2 Cavs.

• AB23

I felt the same way eagles fan, Real questions for me is whether Kyrie is going to play or not.

• PDFOUR

@Jflack3 said...

I’m going to just stack tonight’s game and sprinkle in 1-2 Cavs.

Im thinking of doing the same thing. I need to win a GPP. I never won before :(

• Jflack3

A little OT: that Hawks/wizards series will go down as one of the greatest of all time. Pierce is so clutch, I was hoping we were going to see OT the other night .

• phieaglefan

Thanks for the input. I’m still fairly new to NBA and appreciate all informed opinions.

I was surprised to see Kyrie priced below Teague. I gess based on injury concerns and reduced production?

At any rate, I’m truly looking forward to Game 7 this afternoon. Living in OKC, it’s a matchup between our former 6th man and our former college star. Should be a good one.

• AB23

Eagles fan, its a mixture of both for Kyrie’s price. He’s a steal at that price but his injury is a real concern and we will not more info on it until game day.

I’m excited to see game 7 as well, hopefully its not a blowout.

• AB23

we will not get more***

• Jflack3

Ariza/JR or J-Smoove/Korver?

• goblue84

I’m stacking game 7; going with TT at PF…also like teague though; think he’ll get healthy on the depleted cavs backcourt

• rickmeseke

@goblue84 said...

I’m stacking game 7; going with TT at PF…also like teague though; think he’ll get healthy on the depleted cavs backcourt

i couldnt justify getting TT him being questionable. having him messed w/ my entire squad. had to spend 30 minutes to work around not having him and im finally comfortable. have 2 different lineups in 2 diff contests.

• AB23

Blue, thats going to be a very common theme

• AQUAFTM45

Looks like Incentives shut down their advice and lineup builder. It’s almost over folks.

• Mindofigor

Every man for themselves. No advantages.

• bmann

Anyone else feel pretty strongly that Blatt saying he’s “hopeful” Kyrie will play is just a smokescreen? He has 6 days to rest. I call bullsh** on him not being a sure bet to play and get full minutes.

• rickmeseke

@bmann said...

Anyone else feel pretty strongly that Blatt saying he’s “hopeful” Kyrie will play is just a smokescreen? He has 6 days to rest. I call bullsh** on him not being a sure bet to play and get full minutes.

i think he will play for sure, just a matter of mins. he doesnt have to score just get me alot of ast ill be ok

• PDFOUR

We all should stack Atlanta and Cleveland just in case today’s game ends up being bad

• jets526

Have a lineup I like but it has dellavedova, josh smith and muscala.. May be a little to top heavy

• rickmeseke

i just dont see todays game being bad. i feel like harden is just going to go nuts. 20 free throws

• m5d1k

Slept in and didn’t create a LU. Harden looking good too

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

Lol Dwight is such a Bafoon

• m5d1k

Waste of talent @DK_Ninjaaaaaa

• goblue84

Glad I decided to play Teague instead of Paul

• Mindofigor

@goblue84 said...

Glad I decided to play Teague instead of Paul

+1

• Mindofigor

Ariza needs to step up… bricking everything!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).