INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Charlie26x

Thoughts on the site? Read a little on it on the RG site was wondering what any users thought. Thanks

• S7ubs

Idea looks cool. I tried to play there but it’s not allowed in TN :(

• manBEAST

It’s based on multipliers instead of salary cap, fun showdown like game for the primetime games. There was a huge edge the first few weeks, but they have tightened up the multipliers now, but I’ve done well there so far this year. Haven’t really dabbled in other sports, if you give it a shot I recommend watching the SuperDraft show here under videos as they do a good job of breaking down the value plays, wish I would have played a lot more that first few weeks, but still overlay to be found and fast payouts to your bank account.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.