NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

10/03/20 (Trucks) 1:00 PM Chevrolet Silverado 250

10/03/20 (XFIN) 4:30 PM Ag-Pro 300

10/04/20 (CUP) 2:00 PM YellaWood 500
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

Back to the well with Stenhouse again. No crashes and good positining last three races here. Although at his price point may not be needed. Like Blaney also.

• ifthethunder

@winnerchickendinner said...

Back to the well with Stenhouse again. No crashes and good positining last three races here. Although at his price point may not be needed. Like Blaney also.

Yes, Wrecky is in the default lineup once again. Will eventually divide it up and roll with 7, as usual.

Also, rarely for me (o.k., never)…my default lineup leaves $5,700 on the DK table.
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

@ifthethunder said...

Yes, Wrecky is in the default lineup once again. Will eventually divide it up and roll with 7, as usual.

Also, rarely for me (o.k., never)…my default lineup leaves $5,700 on the DK table.
    ~

Loving the 6k range for it to be $5700 left over?

• ifthethunder

@winnerchickendinner said...

Loving the 6k range for it to be $5700 left over?

Not even that, just expecting the front row to get wrecked.

I’ll have some of whomestever the Vegas likes the most scattered in, but my default is fading everyone over 9,500.
    ~

• Stangs13

Never played monkey knife fight for NASCAR but wouldn’t it seem likely that mostly unders hit at a super speedway? Most of the drivers today need to either finish top 5 or lead some laps. With so few laps to lead, and the Crazy stuff that happens here wouldn’t it be likely for most of the guys to not make it to their point total.

• ifthethunder

@Stangs13 said...

Never played monkey knife fight for NASCAR but wouldn’t it seem likely that mostly unders hit at a super speedway? Most of the drivers today need to either finish top 5 or lead some laps. With so few laps to lead, and the Crazy stuff that happens here wouldn’t it be likely for most of the guys to not make it to their point total.

I don’t do MKF, but don’t they adjust for these sort of things? Talladega, like any other NASCAR superspeedway race, is a wreckfest. (Ironic that Wreck Stenhouse does well at them. Or maybe it’s evil karma.)
    ~

• ifthethunder

In other news, the $2.60 I invested in the Chevrolet Silverado 250 turned out rather well.
    ~

https://i.postimg.cc/8kmrQJ8y/Chevrolet-Silverado-250-Screenshot-2020-10-03-My-Contests-Draft-Kings.png

• yisman

bobpockrass
    ·
    4m
    Poole and Timmy Hill to drop to the rear for multiple inspection failures. Cody Ware, now driving the 27, will go to the rear for a driver change. … Everyone else is good.

• ryan7962

gaughan is chalk

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ryan7962 said...

gaughan is chalk

If this is a question, yes.

If this is a statement, then, indeed.

• yisman

I guess I’ll go along with the Gaughan chalk, but honestly, I think a guy like Blaney should project for about the same average score today.

McAbee is basically calling you a moron if you don’t use Gaughan in cash games on DK. Considering his price, I don’t really agree. He’s expensive and yeah he has a better floor than other drivers but his ceiling is a lot lower as well.

Gaughan’s chances of a top 15 are a lot worse than Ryan Blaney’s.

It’d be one thing if he were 6500. He’s priced at 9500!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

I guess I’ll go along with the Gaughan chalk, but honestly, I think a guy like Blaney should project for about the same average score today.

Blaney also chalk.

Don’t think him or Gaughan are bad plays at all, but both will be heavily owned.

• yisman

FD closed betting and DFS a little early so got shut out there

was just trying to bet Hamlin Brad Logano Blaney Bowman Byron Stenhouse

a little overlay on DK, surprisingly. Missed this one https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/93642176

• yisman

DK cash:

Haley 53.6
    Gaughan 86.4
    Stenhouse 83.8
    Ty Dillon 72.9
    Reddick 68.2

• yisman

my big mistake:

no Haley

guy didn’t even have odds on him for some reason

he was the way to easily afford Gaughan and Blaney

• depalma13

Wrecky takes out half the lineups.

• ifthethunder

Damn you, Wrecky. DAMN YOU TO HELL!
    ~

• yisman

wasted 134.75

I had Wrecky and Bell, the first two clowns to drop out

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

Wrecky takes out half the lineups.

I used one of my newfound tickets in the $12 thing, and wrecky took that out. At least I only used one.

And my Chrome Horn entry is wreck-free. So I’ve got that going for me.
    ~

• yisman

my lineup should’ve been:

Blaney, Byron, Gaughan, Reddick, Bubba, Haley

(leaving a bunch on the table, as made sense)

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

And my Chrome Horn entry is wreck-free. So I’ve got that going for me.

There goes Aric Almirola. So much for that noise.
    ~

• depalma13

I can’t believe my team all survived that mess.

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

I can’t believe my team all survived that mess.

I have one lineup left that is wreck-free. And it’s not even a good one.
    ~

• tristanwolf

ugggh bubba what’d you do

• tristanwolf

or preece

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).