STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• BadAtBetting

18 match slate today. So much better than yesterday.

• BadAtBetting

Picking Carballes Baena makes it so easy to roster everybody that I want… might be pretty heavy on him.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

Think Schnur is my cheap play today, been tinkering a lot with my lineup though

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

I guess I am between him and Martinez, Versdasco hasn’t looked good, has to be still a bit hurt.

• Ndepompei

@Faucher said...

Think Schnur is my cheap play today, been tinkering a lot with my lineup though

I’m between Schnur or taking a shot on Karlovic

• LegiaWwa

@BadAtBetting said...

Picking Carballes Baena makes it so easy to roster everybody that I want… might be pretty heavy on him.

Good luck. After getting burned by RCB withdrawing last week, I’m all about Cecchinato in that matchup.

I’m thinking about Griekspoor as my super cheap upset play. He’s a local kid and has already beaten Wawrinka and Khachanov at this tournament in the past.

• Ndepompei

@LegiaWwa said...

Good luck. After getting burned by RCB withdrawing last week, I’m all about Cecchinato in that matchup.

I’m thinking about Griekspoor as my super cheap upset play. He’s a local kid and has already beaten Wawrinka and Khachanov at this tournament in the past.

He’d be my favorite under 6k I don’t think I’ll go that low though

• BadAtBetting

@LegiaWwa said...

To be fair it was just due to illness and not injury, so I don’t expect it to affect him this week. But I also really like Lorenzi today as well. Not super cheap but at 7,600 he feels like a nice play.

• LegiaWwa

@Ndepompei said...

I’m between Schnur or taking a shot on Karlovic

Schnur really needs to win some matches here because he’s defending a lot of points.

I don’t play cash, but Karlovic would seem like a lock in cash games. He’ll get some aces and that match probably seems multiple tiebreakers.

• BadAtBetting

Final thoughts:

Players I love – Nishioka and Djere

Players I like – Martin, Moutet, Anderson

Low budget picks I like the most – Baena and Lorenzi

• gameofgames

Does anyone ever get Verdasco correct? If this goes 3, he shits the bed imo.

• LegiaWwa

Anderson 65.6% owned
    Martin 40%
    Moutet 35.7%
    Karlovic 34.4%
    Djere 32.6%

Those were the highest ownerships I found

• BadAtBetting

@LegiaWwa said...

Anderson 65.6% owned
    Martin 40%
    Moutet 35.7%
    Karlovic 34.4%
    Djere 32.6%

Those were the highest ownerships I found

Well I guess my research was in line with everybody else’s….

As a plus nishioka is under 20%

• marker0357

how does one have clue about withdrawals, especially by the higher ranked player?

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

@marker0357 said...

how does one have clue about withdrawals, especially by the higher ranked player?

You really don’t, unless they are carrying the injury over from the previous tournament then might want to stay away from those players just in case.

• nickbloggerman

@marker0357 said...

The best way to find out is the official tournament’s twitter account, but 90% of the time it happens after lock and you’re screwed.

• Gasou4389

Garin Acosta cancelled?

• LegiaWwa

@marker0357 said...

It’s pretty much a crapshoot and there is little you can do. But with a guy like Garin, he won a tournament final on Sunday. Then he was scheduled to start playing in less than 48 hours in a tourney in another city. Those are the cases when you can be a little careful. If a player is in a final on Sunday, then is about to start another tourney.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

Fricken Martin

• cheezpizza

Garin withdraws. After lock of course. FFS.

• LegiaWwa

@Faucher said...

I guess I am between him and Martinez, Versdasco hasn’t looked good, has to be still a bit hurt.

Verdasco withdraws because he’s sick. Martinez to face Domingues.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

@LegiaWwa said...

Verdasco withdraws because he’s sick. Martinez to face Domingues.

Wish I went more Martinez as my cheapy now

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Ok, so the Garin WD kind of makes sense. But could anyone have know about Verdasco’s illness? Does anyone have any good twitter accounts of reporters who follow and tweet ATP and WTA news closely? Or is the tournament’s twitter account the best bet like someone said earlier?

• LegiaWwa

@dictator_teddy said...

Ok, so the Garin WD kind of makes sense. But could anyone have know about Verdasco’s illness? Does anyone have any good twitter accounts of reporters who follow and tweet ATP and WTA news closely? Or is the tournament’s twitter account the best bet like someone said earlier?

Nope, nada. Unless you know him or his coach personally, there’s nothing you can do about that one

. He tweeted about it, then it was on the tournament’s site, but that was a few minutes before it was scheduled. There are no real individual beat writers like the NBA or NFL.

• BadAtBetting

Wow. All I needed was Laslo to play a decent second set and Nishioka to do the same. Both have decided to start shitting the bed lol. Would have been a huge day if they both just wont the second set 7-6 even. Laslo is literally going to lose it 1-6 lmao. Damn thats crazy.

Edit: man…I’ve never actually been mad at somebody for doing poorly. I’ve always felt that shit happens so oh well. But Nishioka losing the second set 0-6 is inexcusable to me. Went from top of several leaderboards to not cashing and no real chance to.

• yisman

I played the late slate on DK. 118.5 with half my players gone. 2 wins, 1 loss

I had Nishioka. Surprising to get bageled.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).