STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• BadAtBetting

18 match slate today. So much better than yesterday.

• LegiaWwa

Isner 60.7%
    Opelka 57.8%
    Schwartmen 38.2%
    Cuevas 37.2%
    Jung 34.0%
    Koepfer 19.3%

• MotownGreek

@dictator_teddy said...

What are your thoughts on this? For my main build, I went with:

Edmund
    Londero
    Monfils
    Krajinovic
    Nishioka
    Isner

Seeing that we’re in the same 3 man contest, I hope it does worse than my lineup!

• dw12290

@dictator_teddy said...

What are your thoughts on this? For my main build, I went with:

Edmund
    Londero
    Monfils
    Krajinovic
    Nishioka
    Isner

Not bad Good Luck!!

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I was really torn on the 2v2 of Jung/Opelka vs. Edmund/Nishioka. Opelka’s recent form scared me off of it, but I am regretting it now because he still has the service ace floor if he loses. We will have to see what happens.

• dw12290

@dictator_teddy said...

I was really torn on the 2v2 of Jung/Opelka vs. Edmund/Nishioka. Opelka’s recent form scared me off of it, but I am regretting it now because he still has the service ace floor if he loses. We will have to see what happens.

I like the Edmund/Nishioka pick better and not because Edmund is currently winning.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

I think something is wrong with Djere, he called for a medical timeout down 1-2 in the 3rd set, and has lost two consecutive games without much of a fight. Anyone watching that match can say what is wrong with Djere? I am only following the boxscore online.

• dw12290

Jung going to ruin all my LU’s. Was all in with Norrie smh

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@dictator_teddy said...

I think something is wrong with Djere, he called for a medical timeout down 1-2 in the 3rd set, and has lost two consecutive games without much of a fight. Anyone watching that match can say what is wrong with Djere? I am only following the boxscore online.

He tweaked his back, only pride kept him from retiring.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

Pospisil legitimately hobbled and still breaks Krajinovic when Krajinovic was serving for the match.

• MotownGreek

What is this, the week of upsets? Now Isner lost!

• dw12290

The only player I’m going all in with today is Rublev everyone else I’m just throwing darts and hoping for the best.

• sportsnut11

@dw12290 said...

The only player I’m going all in with today is Rublev everyone else I’m just throwing darts and hoping for the best.

I like Rublev. Big fan of Evans also. Think Monfils is getting gassed. Playing alot of tennis lately. Think it catches up to him.

• dw12290

Feel like I“m taking to many favorites today but tinkering with my LU at this point usually doesn’t end well.

Still like Rublev, Opelka and Monfils but thinking of changing to Monteiro but that would require multiple changes to my LU or just a simple swap of Rublev for Monteiro.

Then again I could go with Sousa and Kecmanovic fading Humbert and Monteiro.

To many thoughts running through my brain with 43 min till lock….

• dw12290

Londero is 4-1 on clay courts and seems to be playing good even though he’s lost a set in each match so far. Could he pull an upset over Pella who’s 1-1 on clay even though Pella holds a 3-1 H2H against Londero?

Ughhh Now I’m thinking of switching out players and going with Londero smh

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

just go with your gut, only 10 minutes left before lock

• dw12290

@dictator_teddy said...

just go with your gut, only 10 minutes left before lock

Yea decided to go with my original LU and not tinkering.

Good luck!

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

I ended up stuck on three 2v2s: Let me know which one you guys would have gone with:
    A) Monfils / Lajovic
    B) Ruud / Evans
    C) Humbert / Kwon

• dw12290

I would have gone with A

• dw12290

Line Painter LU.

Edmund 40.7%
    Humbert 37.2%
    Lajovic 30.5%
    Monfils 63.2%
    Opelka 65.4%
    Rublev 66.1%

Good luck everyone!!

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

Man if krajinovic holds on im 4/4 with monteiro and opelka left, too bad I played next to nothing today

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

Aww crap I am such a fish. I bet Monteiro at -333 and he has now moved to -278.

• dw12290

Have 5/6 in the Ace and in 40th place with Opelka left. Tied with about 100 other people though so won’t win much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).