STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

DK messed up the pricing on the Moutet and Dellein matches but doesnt seem to provide much edge this time around.

Kind of a weird slate, lots of qualifiers

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone else paying up for Thiem today? I feel I can get a lineup I still like around him.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

@OttawaCityMadman said...

This was about all I got right today. might end up 3/6

I started off the slate so great, but Ramos killed about everything at the end. Mostly 4/6’s for me.

• BadAtBetting

@Faucher said...

Anyone else paying up for Thiem today? I feel I can get a lineup I still like around him.

Think I’m paying up for Raonic today. I have a lineup I love and he just barely fits in. Although I think thiem is a free 70 points if you can fit him in

• sports667

@BadAtBetting said...

Think I’m paying up for Raonic today. I have a lineup I love and he just barely fits in. Although I think thiem is a free 70 points if you can fit him in

I watched the Raonic Kwon match last week, Raonic look pathetic on his return game, but he does have a great record vs his opponent and bound to smash 20+ Aces so could be worth it. Think he needs 76+ for this price point though for GPP’s.

• BadAtBetting

@sports667 said...

I watched the Raonic Kwon match last week, Raonic look pathetic on his return game, but he does have a great record vs his opponent and bound to smash 20+ Aces so could be worth it. Think he needs 76+ for this price point though for GPP’s.

Yeah. Istomin has never taken a set off of Raonic in 4 matches. Also kwon is no slouch especially when compared to istomin who doesn’t have any good results this season.

I think it’s a really great spot to pick a high ace percentage player with a great chance at winning in 2 sets. There is some risk but I definitely like him today.

• dw12290

I’m going somewhat balanced in the Line Painter with my lowest player being Sousa at $6,500 and my highest being Rudd at $9,900.

Good luck everyone!

• dw12290

I think Bedene can pull off an upset over Khachanov but not going with that in the Line Painter.

• OttawaCityMadman

well after last season and Sock is still playing, he must still believe he can win? I dont think today will be it, but I did toss him in one for a leverage play IF he can muster anything at all

• LegiaWwa

@OttawaCityMadman said...

well after last season and Sock is still playing, he must still believe he can win? I dont think today will be it, but I did toss him in one for a leverage play IF he can muster anything at all

He is a shell of his former shelf, but which Albot shows up? Or does he even show up? He’s withdrawn from 3 straight tourneys, but he won this one last year so he really has to win a few matches to defend those points. I stayed far away from that match.

• dw12290

One has to think positive and I do like my Line Painter lineup but it will probably fail at 1:40 when Jung plays.

Coric 14.0%
    Cuevas 15.6%
    Jung 19.3%
    Opelka 34.0%
    Ruud 20.5%
    Sousa 19.7%

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

I just went with a single dart today:

Thiem 27.9%
    Kyrgios 32.4%
    Opelka 34.1%
    Humbert 15.1%
    Rubin 12.2%
    Caruso 16.4%

Good luck today fellas!

• LegiaWwa

I went all in on Humbert. I’m running with my theory to fade any player who wins a tourney on Sunday and has to play less than 48 hours later (Edmund). They may withdraw or if they still play, they just don’t have the motivation.

• Ndepompei

@LegiaWwa said...

I went all in on Humbert. I’m running with my theory to fade any player who wins a tourney on Sunday and has to play less than 48 hours later (Edmund). They may withdraw or if they still play, they just don’t have the motivation.

well looks like Edmund withdrew…there goes my day

going off @EntryLists on twitter…official tournament account doesn’t have anything yet

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

@Ndepompei said...

going off @EntryLists on twitter…official tournament account doesn’t have anything yet

Kozlov the replacement it looks like too, that’s definitely a bonus for the Humbert pickers

• dw12290

Have 2 entries with Edmund in the Ace so if he’s out those 2 are shot. He is 20.5% owned in the Ace and 17.5% in the Line Painter so those who played him will not be happy. They really need to add late swap so we can make changes when players withdraw. I would be pissed if my Line Painter LU had Edmund..

• Ndepompei

@dw12290 said...

Have 2 entries with Edmund in the Ace so if he’s out those 2 are shot. He is 20.5% owned in the Ace and 17.5% in the Line Painter so those who played him will not be happy. They really need to add late swap so we can make changes when players withdraw. I would be pissed if my Line Painter LU had Edmund..

Doesn’t help that the news literally came out at 11:01 AM. At least give us kozlov as the replacement.

• mattspot10

So the last two days are my first time venturing into tennis. I have Humbert in my lineup and DK has his match as cancelled. Will he get credited with any points since the other person withdrew or am I just screwed for the rest of the day?

• marker0357

might as well be NBA with these unannounced withdrawals. It makes no sense to wager in the early rounds it appears to me.

• Wander_Bread

Do we get points still if we have Humbert?

• Ndepompei

@Wander_Bread said...

yes and he’s probably the best value on the slate now

• dw12290

@Ndepompei said...

Delray Beach Open says he withdrew due to illness and DK now shows the game has been cancelled.

https://twitter.com/DelrayBeachOpen

• dw12290

@Wander_Bread said...

I believe Humbert plays Kozlov now so he’ll probably get a lot more points than he would have against Edmund so those who have Humbert are looking much better.

• Wander_Bread

@Ndepompei said...

yes and he’s probably the best value on the slate now

Awesome. Didn’t see the new match on the schedule on Flashscore when I asked, but now I see it.

• BadAtBetting

Just catching up. Work has been busy today.

My favorite value was Caruso.

Avoided Ruud because he just won and has a short layover.

Picked Humbert just in case Edmund withdrew which appears to have worked.

Final lineup (only did one because work sucked)

Raonic – 24%
    Khachanov – 23%
    Lajovic – 30%
    Jung – 19%
    Humbert – 15%
    Caruso – 16%

• sports667

Of course Edmund withdraws after the slate starts, He whooped everyone last week, figured he would not be tired, had two days rest. So annoying and frustrating. My own fault I guess, 215 bucks down the drain.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).