STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

DK messed up the pricing on the Moutet and Dellein matches but doesnt seem to provide much edge this time around.

Kind of a weird slate, lots of qualifiers

• MUwarriors91

RG Overall Ranking

@dw12290 said...

Looks like Coric withdrew and that hurts too.

Coric withdrew from next week’s event. As of now he is still playing.

The real issue is rain in Rio. It is supposed to rain nonstop through Sunday morning.

• dw12290

@MUwarriors91 said...

Coric withdrew from next week’s event. As of now he is still playing.

The real issue is rain in Rio. It is supposed to rain nonstop through Sunday morning.

When I look at my LU with Coric in it it shows O next to his name. Wonder why it would have that in today’s match if it’s for next week.

Disregard my comment he’s playing.

• skleni

And here is the rain…looks like it is over for today in Rio.

• mattspot10

Has anyone heard if they’re going to play at all today in Rio? If Thiem can pull off a win, I’ll split 1st in a quarter GPP and win a $20 ticket. The suspense is killing me. (Low budget player)

Nvm, they are back to playing now.

• dw12290

@mattspot10 said...

Has anyone heard if they’re going to play at all today in Rio? If Thiem can pull off a win, I’ll split 1st in a quarter GPP and win a $20 ticket. The suspense is killing me. (Low budget player)

Nvm, they are back to playing now.

Low budget or high budget doesn’t matter. Never feel like you have to explain that.

Good luck!!

• dw12290

I won Zippo Notta Nothing.. Not liking Tennis but I’m sure I’ll be back on Monday to play again..smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).