STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• skleni

Monterrey and Lyon for the ladies this week.

• dw12290

@Faucher said...

Zidansek really the only cheapy I went with today

I went with Zidansek and Voegele as my lowest players in the Line Painter. Good luck!

Davis 49.0%
    Svitolina 39.9%
    Teichmann 48.1%
    Voegele 20.3%
    Watson 36.0%
    Zidansek 19.1%

Good luck!

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

@dw12290 said...

I went with Zidansek and Voegele as my lowest players in the Line Painter. Good luck!

Davis 49.0%
    Svitolina 39.9%
    Teichmann 48.1%
    Voegele 20.3%
    Watson 36.0%
    Zidansek 19.1%

Good luck!

I only played in some single entry tourneys but that is my exact lineup today too lol, good luck to us!

• LegiaWwa

I went with Davis and Voegele too. I’m already in a little trouble with Frech down one set though.

Frech 23.9%
    Kasatkina 14.6%
    Davis 49%
    Potapova 23%
    Voegele 20%
    Clijsters 13%

• dw12290

@Faucher said...

I only played in some single entry tourneys but that is my exact lineup today too lol, good luck to us!

Good luck and hopefully we picked them right!

• dw12290

@LegiaWwa said...

I’m already in a little trouble with Frech down one set though.

I almost went with her but changed my mind. Hopefully she can climb back and get the win for you!

Good Luck!

• dw12290

I know Sorribes Tormo is not playing well but you would think someone who’s ranked #79 and only 23 years old would be more expensive when playing Bondarenko ranked #404 and 33 years old. Not saying age has anything to do with it but rankings alone should. But then again it’s tennis and I obviously don’t know too much about the players.

Sorribes Tormo also beat Osaka in the FED Cup Qualifiers 6-0/6-3 on Feb 7th this year so there that too.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Do you guys anticipate any WDs today?

• LegiaWwa

@dictator_teddy said...

I always worry about people coming off a championship, so Watson or Fernandez would be on my radar. But that match was on Saturday, so they have 72 hours to recover and the travel is not too far, just in Mexico.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

Mladenovic just over 45 points in a win, don’t think I have seen that before.

• dw12290

@dictator_teddy said...

I’ve given up trying to predict that. I’ve faded players that concern me only to watch them play and win and the players I moved to end up losing. Always something to be aware of but just can’t anticipate or predict them. Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

I agree, I was concerned about Watson and Fernandez, especially since that match on Saturday was a long one.

Wow, Lauren Davis first set bagel bonus. Didn’t see that one coming.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

Flink just retired in the first set

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

I think we could get a Davis double bagel today.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

Why would she retire so early? They were still on serve. Was it a serious injury that she couldn’t even try to tough out?

• LegiaWwa

@dw12290 said...

I know Sorribes Tormo is not playing well but you would think someone who’s ranked #79 and only 23 years old would be more expensive when playing Bondarenko ranked #404 and 33 years old. Not saying age has anything to do with it but rankings alone should. But then again it’s tennis and I obviously don’t know too much about the players.

Sorribes Tormo also beat Osaka in the FED Cup Qualifiers 6-0/6-3 on Feb 7th this year so there that too.

Reading the match preview, it looks like Bondarenko has been a top 100 player her whole career, but just had a baby and is coming off maternity leave. That’s probably why she’s ranked so low but the odds are closer. I saw that win over Osaka too, but I guess it was on Spanish clay, which was in Sorribes favor.

• Ndepompei

Kasatkina just pissed away a straight set win. Up 5-3 on serve and loses it 7-5

• Baysman

Watson. You stink.

• Ndepompei

@Ndepompei said...

Kasatkina just pissed away a straight set win. Up 5-3 on serve and loses it 7-5

she’s about to do the same thing in the third set too wow

• dw12290

I started off good then everything fell apart. Going to take a break from tennis.

• skleni

So 15 people play Tomova and Van Uytvanck in the same line-up?

• LegiaWwa

@skleni said...

So 15 people play Tomova and Van Uytvanck in the same line-up?

They are gonna get all the break points, lol. That first set from Van U. Blech.

• skleni

And now Tomova is coming back from 1-4 in the third…

Viktoriya Tomova
    17.0%
    vs (5) Van Uytvanck
    Live
    SETS: 1-1
    S3: 4-5 (0-0)
    6-3, 4-6
    1 MS, 1 Aces, 4 DbFlts, 14 GamesW, 14 GamesL, 1 SetsW, 1 SetsL, 8 Breaks 42.4

Alison Van Uytvanck
    51.9%
    vs Tomova
    Live
    SETS: 1-1
    S3: 5-4 (0-0)
    3-6, 6-4
    1 MS, 1 Aces, 4 DbFlts, 14 GamesW, 14 GamesL, 1 SetsW, 1 SetsL, 8 Breaks 42.4

• joephoto

@skleni said...

And now Tomova is coming back from 1-4 in the third…

Almost did win But DK salary wise
    she was the better play.
    Tomova 5,300= 41.15 pts
    Van Uytvanck 10,300= 55.40 pts.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

Let’s play a game. Guess how many ways 1st place is tied in the Line Painter. O/U 10.5?

With these 8 game slates, the margins are so thin, and the overlap is enormous.

• skleni

Wow, Cristian is playing some really clean tennis…I am sure we will here more from here in future

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).