STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• skleni

Monterrey and Lyon for the ladies this week.

• 42Mohawks

@dictator_teddy said...

Let’s play a game. Guess how many ways 1st place is tied in the Line Painter. O/U 10.5?

I got 2nd in the 20k Line Painter on the 4th. Thankfully it went 1-2-3.

• buckstar

Indian Wells now off — wonder when will have tennis tournaments again. Hoping our tickets for Indian Wells will carry over to the next event that is played — whenever that is

• yisman

@buckstar said...

Indian Wells now off — wonder when will have tennis tournaments again. Hoping our tickets for Indian Wells will carry over to the next event that is played — whenever that is

well they’ll have to either exchange them for tickets for some other tournament or just give us the value in site money.

Indian Wells is probably the biggest non-GS tournament so this is a big deal.

• JH822547

Took a month off and was planning to get back into it again this week.
    Disappointing is an understatement.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

The winner of the Indian Wells 2020 is Coronavirus

• LegiaWwa

I had 4 $20 tickets for the Indian Wells tourney. I now have zero tickets and $80 more in my DK account

• JH822547

Well it’s the best you could have hoped for.

• honda123

no it works so well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).