STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• skleni

And the clay court season continues with Hamburg and Strasbourg… It is also the last week before the final grand slam of the year.

• skleni

On the first glance, I find it odd that Hanfmann is the favorite against Monfils, will be interesting to see the DK pricing on this one

• JH822547

I think Siniakova can deal with Peer today and will be constructing my line-ups around this premise.

Don’t be put off by Rublev losing last week, it was a freak match and he’ll smash today. 75 points minimum.

I’m expecting this slate to be profitable for me as I have been consistently losing and am due a good performance.

• JH822547

Well that was really something from Tomjjalewrevic – 6-3 3-0 40-30 up and fell to pieces.

• LegiaWwa

I played Pera. Is 15 double faults bad?

• JH822547

Think it was 17. Yeah it’s not great.

Best I did was a 5/6 with Anderson who outscored Paul despite losing to him.

• BadAtBetting

Just played one lineup. Got a 5/6 and barely scraped a min cash out of it. Got Hibino right and Simon wrong

• skleni

@skleni said...

I find it odd that Hanfmann is the favorite against Monfils

And now the odds shifted

• JH822547

I usually want as many matches as possible but I was kind of hoping Koefer/Nishioka wouldn’t be on the slate.

• LegiaWwa

I would go all in on Koepfer if he didnt just play 7 games in 8 days.

• skleni

At least he got rest since Saturday

• JH822547

You know what, I’m taking Hanfmann.

I can’t justify paying up for Lajovic and then not playing a guy that recently beat him.

Probably punt Sonego against Felix AA

• JH822547

Yeah baby he crushed it.

Koepfer looks gassed right now.

• BadAtBetting

@JH822547 said...

Yeah baby he crushed it.

Koepfer looks gassed right now.

One last push from him. Him and Nishioka have choked so many breaks. Only themselves to blame, whichever loses. Can’t throw that many break points away.

• JH822547

First game of the third set was pivotal, Koepfer saved break point with an absolute fluke.

…….and he got there!

Not a bad score either with the aces.

What a hero, can’t wait to play RBA against him in the next round.

• BadAtBetting

@JH822547 said...

First game of the third set was pivotal, Koepfer saved break point with an absolute fluke.

…….and he got there!

Not a bad score either with the aces.

What a hero, can’t wait to play RBA against him in the next round.

Agreed. As happy as I am with how he finished today, I can’t wait to play RBA.

• BadAtBetting

Well… I’ve got a 3/3 so far. Not pretty with Fognini and Koepfer needing 3 sets, but I’ll take it. Then with Rybakina makes my 3. I have Medvedev and Zhang who I both feel great about. Then Mannarino as my low ball today. Decent start.

• JH822547

I’m on the other side of a couple of those but we both need Ramos to at least take this to a decider because Bublik is racking up the aces.

• BadAtBetting

@JH822547 said...

I’m on the other side of a couple of those but we both need Ramos to at least take this to a decider because Bublik is racking up the aces.

Agreed. Also Zhang was serving for the match and choked mightily. She can join Fognini and Rybakina as all 3 of them choked a service game that would have won the match. However the other 2 did go on to still win the set/match

• JH822547

French girl got some serious jitters towards the end, one service she hit the ball with the frame of racket rather than the strings and it just shot off sideways. Well that’s me done then.

• BadAtBetting

@JH822547 said...

French girl got some serious jitters towards the end, one service she hit the ball with the frame of racket rather than the strings and it just shot off sideways. Well that’s me done then.

Yup. She couldn’t hit a first serve to save her life in the tiebreak. And her second serve wasn’t good enough to carry her at all.

• BadAtBetting

I guess medvedev is trash today. Who would’ve guessed….

• JH822547

I must admit I was counting my money, feel pretty silly now.

• OttawaCityMadman

@skleni said...

And the clay court season continues with Hamburg and Strasbourg… It is also the last week before the final grand slam of the year.

There will be no Wimbledon this year?

• BadAtBetting

@JH822547 said...

I must admit I was counting my money, feel pretty silly now.

As was I. All I needed was medvedev or mannarino to win for an automatic cash and both to win to win a lot. Oh well. That’s what I get for assuming

• JH822547

Wimbledon was cancelled for the year in April.

I’m not sure playing on grass in October would work even if they wanted to.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.