STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• Jenesaisblah

@sox9 said...

Querrey about done. Goffin may be one and done as well. These guys should have won in straight sets Round 1

Londero is a damn good player and about the hardest working tennis player out there. He doesn’t give up. That was always gonna be a hard fought match. Goffin isn’t ever a lock either. I’m never 100% certain he’s gonna win on any day.

• MotownGreek

@JH822547 said...

Men play 5 women play 3?

That’s correct. Normal tournaments are best of 3 for everyone though.

• Jenesaisblah

Salary is out for day 2. Bianca is at the top with 10900

• Jenesaisblah

Hmm Rublev at 6200 against a somewhat struggling Tsitsipas at 8800. Sounds like a 5 gamer.

• OttawaCityMadman

Hoping Kolshrieber can find some game, for a 6/6. Wish i had Swiatek instead of Pliskova. 23pt diff… Sitting at 415…

• JSteele

@Jenesaisblah said...

Hmm Rublev at 6200 against a somewhat struggling Tsitsipas at 8800. Sounds like a 5 gamer.

I like Rublev, I also think Kanepi has no business being 9k+ so Maria has some value.

• Jenesaisblah

@JSteele said...

I like Rublev, I also think Kanepi has no business being 9k+ so Maria has some value.

9400 for Kanepi against Maria 😖😀😆

• sox9

Querrey chokes!

• sox9

Goffin close to choking

• JH822547

Really sporting of Lorenzi to let the kid win a couple of sets.

• thetitanlb

@JH822547 said...

Really sporting of Lorenzi to let the kid win a couple of sets.

It all changed when the kid hurt his quad. Since then he has been limping everywhere.

• Billychurch

DK $150k about to be taken down by a single bullet. The dream can happen, boys and girls

• Extravaganza

@Jenesaisblah said...

9400 for Kanepi against Maria 😖😀😆

I am a little concerned the offered odds on Maria are a little too good to be true. Anyone know anything about the extent of her injury a few weeks back?

• yisman

RG optimizer stuck me with some Marco Trungelliti lineups.

Nice -33.8 score. SMH RG.

• Ndepompei

Jarry score not updating on FD

• JSteele

@Ndepompei said...

It won’t until after the match ends. It’s the same on DK.

• Jenesaisblah

@Ndepompei said...

Type in Google US Open and go to the mens and it’ll show you the score in the match. So far so good.

• Ndepompei

@Jenesaisblah said...

Type in Google US Open and go to the mens and it’ll show you the score in the match. So far so good.

Yeah I’ve been following the match didn’t realize it wouldn’t update on the site until after. Thanks

• BadAtBetting

Norrie saved 2 match points and ended up breaking Barrere to stay in the match. Then he held on serve. Just need him to find a W and I have a 6/6

• ccchalfant

Anyones FD live scores not showing?

• BadAtBetting

Norrie wins the second! What a match so far

• yisman

two DK lineups, both with Brady. She tanked both with that horrible score.

• Yeoman

@ezellmt said...

But you don’t win the Boys-18s unless you are a freak talent

We have a different definition of “freak talent,” I suppose. We discussed this here a year ago; it’s rare for that U18 wild card to win a set at the Open.

Here are the winners from the ’0s, long enough ago to let us know how their careers turned out:

Philip King
    Alex Bogomolov
    Prakash Amritraj
    Robert Yim
    Scoville Jenkins
    Donald Young
    Michael McClune
    Austin Krajicek
    Chase Buchanan

Nobody there ever made top-32 (the cut line for a major seed); Young and Bogomolov at least had serviceable careers on the tour.

Looking at the whole list over the last 40 years, the best of the lot were probably Michael Chang, Tiafoe, Jack Sock, Justin Gimelstob. Stan Smith won it 55 years ago, but outside of him and Chang it’s not exactly a who’s who of American tennis.

• Yeoman

@thetitanlb said...

It all changed when the kid hurt his quad. Since then he has been limping everywhere.

You can look at that as a random event, or you can look at it as a result of making the sudden leap from youth tennis to a 5-setter against a tour player. Props to the kid for lasting as long as he did but is it really a surprise he couldn’t hold up for four hours?

• tristanwolf

oh hurkacz ☹️

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.