STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• BadAtBetting

Opelka gonna be HEAVY chalk tomorrow. His price mixed with peoples love of aces and he is going to be 30% or more I bet

• aliemeb

swiatek, peterson, and ferro looking like locks for me at an first glance

• got9forya

First time playing Tennis on Fanduel. Any pointers on who they may like. Should I shoot for an upset or 2 that I strongly might happen. Should I count on Aces.

• dw12290

@got9forya said...

First time playing Tennis on Fanduel. Any pointers on who they may like. Should I shoot for an upset or 2 that I strongly might happen. Should I count on Aces.

Go with you gut and pick your players. That’s the only advice I can give you. There is nothing worse than changes your lineups because you saw something someone said. Not saying peoples advice is wrong but I did much better before I starting over thinking and tinkering with my lineups. I set my lineups and only make changes if a players withdraws. If I want to tinker I enter a new lineup and mess with that.

Good luck today!!

• got9forya

Thank you for the feedback. I know I am stuck between Barrere and Londero as my last pick. Gonna take a crap shot and Take Barrere I believe.

• jdburke155

Londero is 25-1 dog, I might try to rework your lineup if you can only fit him. Obviously just my two cents though

• BadAtBetting

After my worst DFS Tenis day yet, it’s time to get back on the horse and give it another go. Here are my two cents:

Peterson is just way too cheap. She is going to be chalk city, but I’m personally gonna be eating the chalk. Too much value for me to lay off.

There’s so much value in the under 8k and even under 7k that I’m gonna spend up for Medvedev today. With all of the other big names, his ownership should be low and he is a heavy favorite to win in straights. I’ve been avoiding him because he has played 908 matches this month, but I’m finally giving in and picking him. He just looks too good.

My value pick under 7k that I’m going with, besides Peterson, is Dimitrov. Now I only play 2 lineups, and I’m only going to take him in one of them, so I’m not 100% confident. But he looked great in the first round and if he can start to become the player he was just a year or two ago, he’s just too cheap not to take a shot at.

I’m avoiding Barty today. If you’ve watched any of her past matches here in the past months, she just doesn’t look like herself. She comes out slow, and then tries to ramp it up after dropping a set. She’s just not playing like her price would indicate and there’s no way I’m taking her when I could just spend 200 more for Kenin.

Those are my thoughts. Buyer beware as always. Good luck everybody.

• ccchalfant

Thoughts on Lopez Vs. Nishioka ??

• MotownGreek

@ccchalfant said...

Nishioka is clear favorite, I have no interest in Lopez today. Underdog men are tough to roster early in these tournaments.

• got9forya

I see where you are coming from. That is why I am taking Barrere. I believe he has a better chance at a possible W and can get more points on Aces and everything else. Well at least fingers crossed he does.

• BadAtBetting

@got9forya said...

I see where you are coming from. That is why I am taking Barrere. I believe he has a better chance at a possible W and can get more points on Aces and everything else. Well at least fingers crossed he does.

Goffin is playing really well, but I’d youre torn between Barrere and Londero, go Barrere every time. However he has a super tough match too

• JSteele

@ccchalfant said...

I really like Nishioka in general, I’m concerned that Lopez struggles a bit today after a long match last time out.

That being said, I tinkered off of this match today.

In the late slate, i’m seriously considering McNally and then playing 5 top tier players. My hope is that all the top seeds win and then 5/6 is needed to win. With the pricing, you need two below Dimitrov, but the choices are all meh. Koepfer? Berankis? Brooksby? Davis? Siegemund? Barrere? Londero? Maybe Serena gets cramps and withdraws, or maybe McNally steals a set. Or maybe she loses along with the rest of the bottom group and 5/6 is the best anyone can do?

• sox9

Good luck everyone!

• JSteele

Looks like there is gonna be a rain delay for outside courts

• BadAtBetting

@JSteele said...

I really like Nishioka in general, I’m concerned that Lopez struggles a bit today after a long match last time out.

That being said, I tinkered off of this match today.

In the late slate, i’m seriously considering McNally and then playing 5 top tier players. My hope is that all the top seeds win and then 5/6 is needed to win. With the pricing, you need two below Dimitrov, but the choices are all meh. Koepfer? Berankis? Brooksby? Davis? Siegemund? Barrere? Londero? Maybe Serena gets cramps and withdraws, or maybe McNally steals a set. Or maybe she loses along with the rest of the bottom group and 5/6 is the best anyone can do?

I like Davis out of that group. Barty hasn’t been herself lately and I really think Davis will take a set

• JSteele

Basilashvilli 7.8%
    De Minaur 13.1%
    Ferro 10.3%
    Opelka 43.7%
    Sevastova 17.5%
    Svitolina 14.4%

• BadAtBetting

Lajovic 24.70%
    Medvedev 9.71%
    Dimitrov 10.24%
    Peterson 7.16%!!!!!! Crazy low
    Muchova 28.88%
    Kenin 3.44%

Other players:
    Sasnovich 6.84%
    Alexandrova 22.25%

• LegiaWwa

Alexandrova 22.3%
    Sakkari 15.2%
    Keys 12.7%
    Nishioka 9.8%
    Peterson 7.2% (?)
    Majchrzak 4.9%

• JSteele

Lol I had Peterson and pivoted to Ferro thinking she would lower owned. Oops

• BadAtBetting

I’m genuinely baffled by Peterson’s ownership. I was prepared for 25%+. At the least.

• sox9

@JSteele said...

Lol I had Peterson and pivoted to Ferro thinking she would lower owned. Oops

No ownership Figures on FD yet. Curious to see Peterson there. Assume she will be about 25-35% in GPP.

• sox9

@BadAtBetting said...

Lajovic 24.70%
    Medvedev 9.71%
    Dimitrov 10.24%
    Peterson 7.16%!!!!!! Crazy low
    Muchova 28.88%
    Kenin 3.44%

Other players:
    Sasnovich 6.84%
    Alexandrova 22.25%

Seems high for Muchova, at least higher than i would have thought

• got9forya

Nishikori is only 6.3% owned on FD and Klahn is 3.2% thats all FD shows right now

• LegiaWwa

Faded Isner yesterday and paid the price. I avoided Opelka today, we will see how that goes.

I actually like Kopfer on this surface and think he would be a good value bet to win straight up. The problem is it will likely be of the 7-6, 6-7, 7-5, 7-6 variety, so he’s not the best DK pick.

• sox9

@LegiaWwa said...

Faded Isner yesterday and paid the price. I avoided Opelka today, we will see how that goes.

I actually like Kopfer on this surface and think he would be a good value bet to win straight up. The problem is it will likely be of the 7-6, 6-7, 7-5, 7-6 variety, so he’s not the best DK pick.

I suppose even in a 5-set loss people figure Opelka still would not sink your LU w/the aces.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler