STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• AndyATC

Did I miss something on ESPN courtcast it lists the Dimitrov/Coric match as completed did one of them withdraw?

• LegiaWwa

@AndyATC said...

Did I miss something on ESPN courtcast it lists the Dimitrov/Coric match as completed did one of them withdraw?

Yup. Coric just withdrew a few minutes ago. He has been injured all year. Dimitrov walks over to the next round, I think he scores 30 pts on DK.

• gordylamb

RG Overall Ranking

Any ownership figures on Coric/Dmitrov?

• gunthie176

@LegiaWwa said...

Yup. Coric just withdrew a few minutes ago. He has been injured all year. Dimitrov walks over to the next round, I think he scores 30 pts on DK.

just great- i have Dimitrov at least, not Coric.

Dimitrov at 10.24% for only $6200, won’t remove me from min cash, but just no upside now.

anyone have Coric % so we can see how many dead lineups there now are?

• skleni

Yeah, 30 DK points for Dimitrov, 0 for Coric.

• BadAtBetting

@LegiaWwa said...

Wow that’s pretty…lame. I mean 30 points is pretty garbage. I understand why. But wouldn’t you get 50 points if they literally played 1 point? Seems a bit off

• sox9

@LegiaWwa said...

That really hurts if you had either player in a GPP LU. On FD I think its like only 52 points for Dimitrov. Was hoping for 100 points on FD for Dimitrov—-so that LU is dead

• sox9

@BadAtBetting said...

Wow that’s pretty…lame. I mean 30 points is pretty garbage. I understand why. But wouldn’t you get 50 points if they literally played 1 point? Seems a bit off

yep, way off. It’s a lineup killer either way when it happens before the match

• JSteele

On the bright side that removes 2 mid tier players from the 9 match late slate. I’m guessing my strategy may be pretty common, since you will have to go low now.

• sox9

@JSteele said...

On the bright side that removes 2 mid tier players from the 9 match late slate. I’m guessing my strategy may be pretty common, since you will have to go low now.

talking about late slate? On FD main slate, the only one you can really play, LU locked at 11:00. If you had Coric you are 100% screwed. If you had Dimitrov you are 85%-90% screwed.

• JSteele

Coric was 12.05% owned on DK $15. 1/5th of the field is already dead and only 1 match is underway.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

talking about late slate? On FD main slate, the only one you can really play, LU locked at 11:00. If you had Coric you are 100% screwed. If you had Dimitrov you are 85%-90% screwed.

52 points for Dimitrov on FD—-would have gotten more than that even if he lost.

• JSteele

Opelka and Koepfer got moved to the 5:30 pm slot now. There will be a lot of movement in this contest tonight.

• sox9

@JSteele said...

Coric was 12.05% owned on DK $15. 1/5th of the field is already dead and only 1 match is underway.

So if you don’t have either Coric or Dimitrov in your LUs it’s like removing the rake, maybe plus a little more.

• sports667

@JSteele said...

2 of 15 dimitriov. could be worse

• sox9

@sox9 said...

So if you don’t have either Coric or Dimitrov in your LUs it’s like removing the rake, maybe plus a little more.

The scoring needs to be adjusted higher for the player who wins by walkover. Should be 75-85 points o FD

• sportsnut11

Has anyone reached out to FD or DK about putting Opelka on the late Slate seeing as his match has now been moved to after Davis Barty on Armstrong?

• sports667

Anyone one know when the other matches are going to start? Looks clear now for the next 5 to 6 hours or so. Gotta get as much as they can in.

• JSteele

On DK, 30 points is a good as a loss for a win, which isn’t really fair. Plus if your opponent retires mid match, you get the match win bonus. Something like 50 points for a walkover makes more sense, since that is the range you can get if the match goes the distance.

• bure10

I had Coric 1/3 but not in my one Nishi LU. Also had to severely tinker the late slate and its really stars and scrubs.

• tristanwolf

fml 2 corics dead. 14% in the $4.

• JSteele

@sports667 said...

Anyone one know when the other matches are going to start? Looks clear now for the next 5 to 6 hours or so. Gotta get as much as they can in.

I heard they were going to start right around now. Probably clearing the courts out.

• sports667

@JSteele said...

I heard they were going to start right around now. Probably clearing the courts out.

That would be sweet, need some lunch time sweats. Played the 275 this week.

• sportsnut11

FD is checking now as I am live chatting to see about the late slate. Will update.

• JSteele

@sports667 said...

That would be sweet, need some lunch time sweats. Played the 275 this week.

Good luck, I tried to qualify for it but didn’t make it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).