STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• sports667

@JSteele said...

Good luck, I tried to qualify for it but didn’t make it

Thanks, I had a nice day Monday, only reason I am playing is the bigger payouts. Team is – Sakkari, Opelka, Pouille, Muchova, Swiatek and Alexandrova.

• sportsnut11

They said that nothing is going to change from what they have now. If it does change I would check throughout the day but most likely it stays as is. Rather lame but whatever.

• afcangelo

Quite a few of my h2h opponents have Dimitrov on DK. 30 huh….not real sure how I feel about that for 6200. Oh well can’t do anything about it. Also for what it’s worth I love my cash build today. Which means it 2/6 of course lol

Opelka
    Martic
    Svitolina
    Pouille
    Alexandrova
    Muchova

• BadAtBetting

@JSteele said...

On DK, 30 points is a good as a loss for a win, which isn’t really fair. Plus if your opponent retires mid match, you get the match win bonus. Something like 50 points for a walkover makes more sense, since that is the range you can get if the match goes the distance.

I’m really not sure why it isn’t 50. If they played one point it would be 50.

• sports667

Back on Serve yes. Nish won’t kill my lineups in gpps hopefully.

• sox9

@sportsnut11 said...

Has anyone reached out to FD or DK about putting Opelka on the late Slate seeing as his match has now been moved to after Davis Barty on Armstrong?

Intriguing. Also the slate has been up for a while. If they leave it as is, can you just take the sure walkover points from Dimitrov for $2 salary? If so you could squeeze him in w/Djokovic and one of the 3 cheap players

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Intriguing. Also the slate has been up for a while. If they leave it as is, can you just take the sure walkover points from Dimitrov for $2 salary? If so you could squeeze him in w/Djokovic and one of the 3 cheap players

still be more likely to look at Serena+Barty combo plus one of the cheapies

• sportsnut11

@sox9 said...

still be more likely to look at Serena+Barty combo plus one of the cheapies

I just said screw it and cancelled that slate out for now. No sense in potentially tying with 100s of others for like $10 bucks. Unless they add in the Opelka match.

• sox9

@sportsnut11 said...

They said that nothing is going to change from what they have now. If it does change I would check throughout the day but most likely it stays as is. Rather lame but whatever.

Do you get the Dimitrov walkover points if you roster him somewhere in the LU?

• gvn2fly1421

Kei Kollapse

• sports667

More pop up storms expected at 1pm. Going to be a long day of waiting to play. Sucks

• sox9

Looks like all the late night FD tennis lineups have been wiped. They kept the entry fee and took my Lineup away. No tennis games even listed in the Lobby for play Late night either. Anyone know what is going on? Are they cancelling all of them and then going to refund entry fee? Are they changing the lineup roster alternatives and then refunding money to let you play the new roster?

• ccchalfant

guess Nishikori is going to be the next one out SMH!!

• sox9

Hey FD, wiping lineups is bad, really bad. Wiping lineups and keeping the entry fee is criminal

• sox9

Sportsnut, guess you and I are the only ones playing on FD

• BadAtBetting

@ccchalfant said...

guess Nishikori is going to be the next one out SMH!!

It’s 1-1….I don’t even have Kei but saying he is going to be out is as bad as the people saying Roger is all done and washed up because he dropped 1 set in the first round.

• sportsnut11

@sox9 said...

Sportsnut, guess you and I are the only ones playing on FD

I am sure others are playing just periodically check the forum haha. I haven’t checked, so they got rid of the late slate? That is a good thing. Perhaps they are revamping it after I bitched at them about it haha.

• sportsnut11

@BadAtBetting said...

It’s 1-1….I don’t even have Kei but saying he is going to be out is as bad as the people saying Roger is all done and washed up because he dropped 1 set in the first round.

Dropped first set to Lloyd Harris at WImbledon, wonder how Roger did at WImbledon this year haha. No he didn’t win it but pretty sure he was on court that final Sunday.

• sports667

Eek, Pliskova might put up 80 points. At least she has a double fault.

• ccchalfant

@BadAtBetting said...

Its a thing in here, if you complain things change! LOL!!

• LegiaWwa

@BadAtBetting said...

Sorry, that was me as a Fed fan. I’m still reeling from the two match points he choked vs Djokovic!

• sports667

Looking at the updated Accuweather Forecast today might be a complete wipe besides the 2 domed courts.

• sox9

@sports667 said...

Looking at the updated Accuweather Forecast today might be a complete wipe besides the 2 domed courts.

What happens to the entries if that happens? Do you get zeros for all those players involved if the matches are postponed? Maybe Dimitrov is in the winning LU after all

• sports667

@sox9 said...

What happens to the entries if that happens? Do you get zeros for all those players involved if the matches are postponed? Maybe Dimitrov is in the winning LU after all

Well on DK, the contest stays open until all the matches are completed. Some have taken 3 or 4 days to complete.

• JSteele

@sox9 said...

They will just play them tomorrow and the contest won’t settle until then.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.