STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• Jenesaisblah

@Sinthetix said...

In regards to the walkover points I think 30 points is pretty close to what you’d get with a 7-6, 6-7, 7-6 win with no bonus for Aces, no breaks and a few double faults. Rather than withdraw my late slate entry I’m just gonna play Dimitrov and see how it turns out.

This may be the play lol. Guaranteed 30 pts whereas if there’s no major upsets then youll do very well

• tristanwolf

anyone watching the fed match? does he seem hurt or tired or slow?

• Jenesaisblah

@tristanwolf said...

anyone watching the fed match? does he seem hurt or tired or slow?

Slow.

• Jenesaisblah

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5261706

Tsitsipas in a downspiral takes a page out of the Kyrgious book – the ump has it out for me!

• JSteele

The problem with playing Dimitrov is you need to still play another player below that, so if no major upsets happen your stuck with Dimitrov’s 30 and another loss.

• JSteele

I have to say, Venus is playing very well in the clutch but looked like trash at the beginning. Hopefully Svitolina can close out the set here.

• Sinthetix

RG Overall Ranking

I haven’t looked at every combination but it looks like you’re gonna need to play two dogs anyway. We’ve seen Barty give up a set and then smash. If Davis, Brooksby or Beranakis can go the distance in a close loss then Dimitrov is a bad play. Mute point if they pull of an upset.

• afcangelo

Finally. Svit gets it done after a few missed chances 6-4 in the first. I’ll take it but 6-2 would have been just lovely. Only played cash today, and at only 8400 I need this W

Venus looking like she’s got alligators blood there at the end, wasn’t sure if I’d get the set after she broke 5-2

• JSteele

@Sinthetix said...

I haven’t looked at every combination but it looks like you’re gonna need to play two dogs anyway. We’ve seen Barty give up a set and then smash. If Davis, Brooksby or Beranakis can go the distance in a close loss then Dimitrov is a bad play. Mute point if they pull of an upset.

two dogs or one of McNally/Londero and you can fit most of the favs.

• afcangelo

You can jam in 4 heavy heavy favs with the right 2 dogs ( I think this is going to be SERIOUS serious mega chalk construction though) should have won the late last night but fucking Kuznetsova lost as a 10k. Had Kalinskaya but lost with my heavy fav Kuz and Cech even though he ended up at 50. FML.

• Sinthetix

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

two dogs or one of McNally/Londero and you can fit most of the favs.

Clearly your are not a part of the Split Pot/Minimum Cash Crew like myself. If you win with one of those two in your lineup you’re golden! Good luck.

• JSteele

@Sinthetix said...

Clearly your are not a part of the Split Pot/Minimum Cash Crew like myself. If you win with one of those two in your lineup your golden! Good luck.

I’m thinking of using one of them as a placeholder really. If they win that is fantastic and i’m sure i’ll do very well, but if they lose, I hope all the dogs lose as well and I end up with 5/6

• afcangelo

Well fuck. I now think I have a problem. Venus seems to have achieved “Super Venus” mode at the moment

• JSteele

@afcangelo said...

Well fuck. I now think I have a problem. Venus seems to have achieved “Super Venus” mode at the moment

Svitolina is getting plenty of break chances, it’s far from over this set.

• sports667

The rain keeps coming, I really doubt they play today. Maybe they can throw another match on the two roof covered courts between sessions. They may have to start play super early tomorrow, at least it looks nice the next few days.

• afcangelo

Nice. I’ll certainly take that. 2-3 and back on serve if I’m not mistaken

• JSteele

@afcangelo said...

Nice. I’ll certainly take that. 2-3 and back on serve if I’m not mistaken

Yes, hopefully she can hold and she does! followed up with another break!

• afcangelo

Scratch what I said earlier, might be a bit premature but Venus only had limited star power apparently, similar to Super Mario Bros. in fact. Svitolina now up a break 4-3, Venus completely imploding with double faults.

• afcangelo

Cmon Svit just sort yourself out and let’s win this last game, whether it’s a break of Venus for 6-3 or on your own serve for the double 6-4

• JSteele

This is definitely the most entertaining WTA match i’ve watched

• afcangelo

Hell of a match, definitely doesnt feel like a 2nd round match that’s for sure

• afcangelo

I mean at some point we’re just gonna have to serve for the set. Because this break…..don’t look like it’s a comin lol

• JSteele

Great match.

• afcangelo

Man. What a match. That was a very very hard fought 6-4, 6-4….but I think I speak for you to JSteele when I say….

We’ll take it!

• sox9

Got Svit as well in one of four LUs. Glad I didn’t waste her in the one that Dimitrov.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.