STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• JSteele

I honestly wouldn’t mind if the matches got delayed until tomorrow. It’ll give my lineup some time to rest

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Got Svit as well in one of four LUs. Glad I didn’t waste her in the one that Dimitrov.

Unfortunately, Svit is 19% owned in FD LUs, much higher than I expected. Figured everyone on Alexandrova or Wang or maybe Cuevas or Lajovic on the Men’s side. Guess no one was scared off by Venus’ 1st Round run and the crowd behind her.

• JSteele

@sox9 said...

Unfortunately, Svit is 19% owned in FD LUs, much higher than I expected. Figured everyone on Alexandrova or Wang or maybe Cuevas or Lajovic on the Men’s side. Guess no one was scared off by Venus’ 1st Round run and the crowd behind her.

She’s 14% in the DK $15.

• afcangelo

Okay fine I’m just gonna say it. Obviously the chalk pup in the late slate is Davis because we’ve seen Barty come out and shit on the court before, and recently. Here’s the thing….

I’ve seen Serena do it too, and Caty can play. Maybe not with the big dogs but she’s definitely an up and comer in the circuit.

Caty McNally + Lauren Davis double stack and then 3/4 heavies w/ Opelka??

Who is more likely to make it a match? McNally, Berankis or the kid Brooksby? The kid is gonna be massive chalk btw just because that’s the easiest build. I kind of think it’s Berankis, Brooksby and then McNally in that order but you don’t think Serena can start out slow like she tends to against seemingly everyone BUT Sharapova??

• sports667

After the scores we have be seeing win GPPs this week, I would be surprised to see Svit in the winning gpp lineup with 70 points.

• JSteele

I’m fully expecting Serena to come out and steamroll McNally. But, if her back starts acting up, and she starts off poorly, like what happened against Andreescu, McNally has a chance to score some.

With her price, you don’t even need to take a chance on Davis. I think Barty will be fine today, she seemed to get nerves under control or whatever it was and cruised to the easy win.

• ccchalfant

Opelka Birthday Narrative just to through that out there!

• sports667

this was the ny times update.. “Matches on the outside courts were scheduled to begin at 4 p.m. Eastern time. The courts had been dried after several hours of rain earlier and then it started to rain again”

• JSteele

@sports667 said...

After the scores we have be seeing win GPPs this week, I would be surprised to see Svit in the winning gpp lineup with 70 points.

For an 8.4 price i’ll take it though. Scores tend to be lower in later rounds because the talent discrepancy isn’t as high.

• afcangelo

Yeah I’m all in on Opelka have been all day. Cash especially. His serve is monstrous, and he should win this match. Hopefully in straights. Think I’m gonna go 2 Davis and 1 McNally and just hope.

Slight lean to Berankis over the kid, but Basiliashvili isn’t exactly playing his best tennis right now

3/3 Opelka, if I’m wrong well then it happens. Gimme that serve though

• JSteele

Everyone was high on Berdych against the kid, but Berdych is an aging star with fitness issues who had just come back after a month and a half layoff and didn’t do anything special in the 2 matches before. I fell for that trap but not this time. Basilashvilli has lost 2 matches in this hard court swing. One against Rublev who’s on a tear and one against Alex Zverev who is always capable of a good game. Bash has plenty of good wins this year on the hard court, Struff, Rublev, Khachanov, Bautista-Agut.

I’m fully expecting Brooksby to lose like he did to Millman a year ago.

• afcangelo

Okay well whatever it’s over with lol. I’m all over the place I feel like in the late.

Got away from Brooksy, really wanted to throw a punt on Londero but decided against it, even taking a set you can still get stomped on on DK

Go Berankis, made the most sense from a financial standpoint

• ccchalfant

27% went with Dimitrov

• afcangelo

And 7% took Coric lol

• sox9

any percent guess on Dimitrov and Coric on FD? The numbers seem to concentrate/cluster there a bit more.

• sports667

According to twitter, some matches should be starting soon Mlad and Ferro just got on court apparently.

• Yeoman

Everyone having fun? I’m still on zero six hours into the slate—I may get to play the same lineup again tomorrow if I want

• tristanwolf

lol late 2nd gen $10 dk. 231/470 filled. 50 with dimitrov. 2 with dimitrov/coric. pays top 98. this should be interesting.

• afcangelo

Oh we should be playing well into the late night hours. Should make for a fun night at the Open. But we should have a lot of tennis ahead of us today and tonight.

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

Int again?

• JSteele

@wigg_ESEA said...

Int again?

Looks like it.

• afcangelo

Mother of god another stoppage. What’s the latest now?

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Fanduel contest already posted for tomorrow, looks like a very fun slate a ton of different routes to take with some of the match ups in my opinion. Need an article from @Faucher for it!

• JSteele

DK hasn’t been posted yet, but I wonder if we get some of today’s matches in tomorrow’s slate.

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

DK hasn’t been posted yet, but I wonder if we get some of today’s matches in tomorrow’s slate.

Doubt it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.