STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• Yeoman

@LegiaWwa said...

LOL, I keep on wanting to pick Ostapenko cause I think she can win, but all those double digits in the DBL FLT column make me change my mind.

If only it could be mere double digits. She just double faulted ten times in five service games and still won the first set. I won’t be surprised if she ends up with 25.

The yips aren’t, generally, a tennis phenomenon. There needs to be some simple, repetitive task that’s not done under any time pressure: it’s no accident that in baseball it’s either been a catcher trying to throw back to the pitcher, or a second baseman who can’t make the short throw to first. They’re the only fielders with time on their hands. In tennis the only place it can strike is on the service toss. And Ostapenko’s got a bad, bad case. Her toss can go anywhere, especially on the second serve.

• Yeoman

@sox9 said...

Sabalenka is ranked way too high. Should be more like #29

Prediction: She’ll win a major next year, be #1 sometime the year after.

• Kassdog

If andujar can somehow pull this off I shod be looking pretty.

• JSteele

Anyone running the late slate?

I have:
    Shapovalov
    Cilic
    Kyrgios
    Babos
    Wozniacki
    Gerasimov

• sox9

Sabalenka gone. Another high seed chokes

• Yeoman

@JSteele said...

Anyone running the late slate?

I have:
    Shapovalov
    Cilic
    Kyrgios
    Babos
    Wozniacki
    Gerasimov

I tossed a lineup in the $1 game: same as yours but Nadal/Verdasco instead of Kyrgios/Wozniacki.

• gje627

Cool. The late slate continued from last night just paid out.

$25 in. $530.26 out. :)

• Kassdog

Currently 12th in the $15 dk. It’s going to be a nail biter night.

• Kassdog

F me. That Simon retirement just screwed me.

• Kassdog

So my line ups finished and currently 2nd. Let’s see how far I fall.

• Kassdog

That Simon retirement really hurt. That extra 15-20 points would have come in handy.

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

@Kassdog said...

F me. That Simon retirement just screwed me.

I am having DK fix rublevs points

• Kassdog

@wigg_ESEA said...

I am having DK fix rublevs points

Shouldn’t he have 5 more points

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

@Kassdog said...

Shouldn’t he have 5 more points

Correct, and i think they will count round 1 because round 2 didnt start for retirement, nothing was completed yet

• Kassdog

4 more points

• Kassdog

Just messaged them on Twitter. Difference right now for me between $1500 and $150

• JSteele

Tomorrow’s pricing is out. Some juicy plays in the mid tier. Svitolina continues to be criminally underpriced. Sevastova, Nishikori, Konta all below 9k

• JSteele

Glad I faded Nadal in the late slate 70%+ owned

• Kassdog

@wigg_ESEA said...

Correct, and i think they will count round 1 because round 2 didnt start for retirement, nothing was completed yet

Draft Kings said the second set was started. I can’t find anything saying it started.

• Kassdog

Nevermind just saw he retired before the first game second set finished.

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

@Kassdog said...

Nevermind just saw he retired before the first game second set finished.

But its not official, correct? since the first game didnt finish

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

wow. Nadal walkover and simon retiring cost me big$

• Kassdog

Doesn’t matter so long as someone served in the second the second set started.

• dds2190

IDK who decided 30 points for a win by walkover was a good idea but… It’s not. 40-50 range should be better since that’s what most guys that even win in 5 sets end up with.

• sportsnut11

So far a lot of low priced players tomorrow who could win their matches. De Minaur Lopez if Medvedev is hurt like he was today.Sakkari and I know Mach went 5 sets but Dimitrov is still Dimitrov and right now he sucks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler