STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

$50,000 to 1st
    $500 to 9th

46 matches

Ugh, DK.

But got some tickets to use, so I gotta play.

• dw12290

@Billychurch said...

I was getting top five placements before I started learning about tennis, now I can’t seem to cash

I was too and now I can’t pick anything right…smh

• LegiaWwa

Hsieh can’t hold her own serve to save her life. Luckily she’s breaking her opponent nearly every service game.

• Pbasniper

5/6 with Garcia, glad golf off season is short.

• tristanwolf

huge break for kerber there. mightbe able to sneak one or two 6/6’s but it’s gonna come down to a rybakina upset for me.

• tristanwolf

so…everyone on svadja wednesday? 🙄

• Yeoman

@LegiaWwa said...

Hsieh can’t hold her own serve to save her life. Luckily she’s breaking her opponent nearly every service game.

Yes, they’re still on break in the second.

There was a Sasnovich match a few years back with 17 consecutive breaks. I don’t know if that’s the record or not. I also remember a Schiavone match where there was a set with 12 breaks and a tiebreak.

• Jenesaisblah

Oh kerber

• JH822547

@Jenesaisblah said...

Oh kerber

Wow you pick a great upset in Mladenovic and get 44 points. Basically the same as normal 1-2 loss

• tristanwolf

@Jenesaisblah said...

Oh kerber

that was my last chance. official 0/9 now.

• Yeoman

Cepelova holds serve! Looks like we’re headed to a third set; surely Hsieh can’t also hold.

• Yeoman

This Swiatek match is a mauling; Jorovic has only won three points in five games.

• JSteele

Afternoon slate anyone?

• bure10

@JSteele said...

Afternoon slate anyone?

I got 4 in and took Jarry in 2. Probably should be 100% Jarry if he is 5K and the favorite.

• tristanwolf

yep jarry was first one i plugged in.

• JSteele

yea Jarry and Zhu are my two value plays. I don’t mind Dolehide either.

• afcangelo

3 lineups in DK gpp and then cash/h2h. Jarry in everything. He’s 5200 and moved to a -125 favorite after the Raonic WD.. He opens up everything. Everything. 4 major favorites in my cash build today and I love it. Jarry -125 at only 5.2 then a dirt cheap dog that I feel could be live. Lets do this.

Also taking a shout on Vesely, he tends to show up early in majors from what I can remember.

• sportsnut11

WOW look at this kid go. IDC who you are, at 16 and him doing so well right now against Lorenzi, this is impressive.

• sportsnut11

16 haha, this kid is looking to win at worst $100K getting to the second round. Damn I was just getting ready for school at this time at the age of 16.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@JH822547 said...

Yes Svajda counts for his score against Lorenzi but it doesn’t really amount to much value as he is still outclassed.

Really seems to be outclassed out there… :)

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

@Rasmus said...

It will manually corrected. But His score will be near 0 anyways.

Seems likely he’ll end up with more than 0 at this point.

• sportsnut11

@ezellmt said...

Seems likely he’ll end up with more than 0 at this point.

Easy big man haha, I have seen as I am sure plenty of others here have seen guys get up two sets only to choke it away in 5. I hope he doesn’t as I have him in a parlay but he is only 16 and has never been in this type of spot before. Good luck to ya. Hope he pulls it out.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

I asked a simple question about whether his score would count or not. Then people come out of the woodworks with unsolicited advice acting like I’m an idiot for playing him at min-price against a journeyman who has sucked for the last two years and needed an injury to get in. So yea, regardless of what happens, I’ll take a small victory lap.

• sportsnut11

@ezellmt said...

I asked a simple question about whether his score would count or not. Then people come out of the woodworks with unsolicited advice acting like I’m an idiot for playing him at min-price against a journeyman who has sucked for the last two years and needed an injury to get in. So yea, regardless of what happens, I’ll take a small victory lap.

As you should, and yes I saw what was said. I just believe in karma and am sure you would rather run a marathon if he wins compared to a lap if ya catch my drift. Either way get ur shoes on and get going haha.

• JSteele

I didn’t know anything about this kid, but I like the way he plays. He’s very quick, it almost seemed like Lorenzi was underestimating him and rallying with him like a practice session. I didn’t think playing him would work out, but good on you for seeing the value.

• JH822547

Venus Williams, we were supposed to play Venus Williams.

Venus Williams

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.