10/25/20 (Trucks) 12:00 PM SpeedyCash.com 400

10/25/20 (Cup) 3:30 PM Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500

Texas Motor Speedway: Location: Fort Worth, Texas
    Year of first Cup event: 1997
    Banking: Turns 1-2, 20 degrees; Turns 3-4, 24 degrees
    Length/Track type: 1.5 mile, paved, ‘low wear’
    ~

• ifthethunder

So for XFIN today, the obvious big Kahunas are Briscoe and Cindric. I made 3 lineups, one or 2 of them are in each one. But I suppose if you really want to win tickets, you leave both out and hope they wreck.
    ~

• yisman

McAbee doing a stream https://www.twitch.tv/tecate

• yisman

bobpockrass
    ·
    10m
    Truex, Suarez and Finchum all will start at the rear today. Suarez and Finchum failed tech two times, as did Truex. Truex also docked 20 points and crew chief James Small ejected as NASCAR has confiscated the rear spoiler. Also $35K fine to Small.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

bobpockrass
    ·
    10m
    Truex, Suarez and Finchum all will start at the rear today. Suarez and Finchum failed tech two times, as did Truex. Truex also docked 20 points and crew chief James Small ejected as NASCAR has confiscated the rear spoiler. Also $35K fine to Small.

I had none of them, but thanks for the update yisman. In other news, I got nothing from XFIN yesterday and am headed for a zero in Trucks today.

Good luck to us both in the Cup!
    ~

• yisman

DK didn’t make the front row ticket-eligible today :(

they sometimes screw that up

• yisman

I was going to use Hamlin over Harvick up top but I let McAbee and the other host talk me into using Harvick because they said he’d dominate the whole race.

:(

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

I was going to use Hamlin over Harvick up top but I let McAbee and the other host talk me into using Harvick because they said he’d dominate the whole race.

:(

I made 5. 3 Harvick, 2 non-Harvick. None of them look great right now. (Shakes lucky rabbits foot.)

P.S. Bob is being funny:

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1320481906014736385
    ~

• truegrinder

Is the race still in just a delay?

• ifthethunder

@truegrinder said...

Is the race still in just a delay?

Race will be resumed tomorrow. And Harvick will still be a lap down.

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1320530077403283462
    ~

• marker0357

let’s get this party started

• yisman

still delayed

• ifthethunder

“If don’t race today, then expect Tuesday. Then what? My guess is NASCAR will do everything possible to race Texas before Martinsville, even if impacts Martinsville schedule. Hurricane Zeta path could impact logistics/plans as well. Wouldn’t rule out any contingency plan.” – Bob Pockrass

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1320725520250736641
    ~

• yisman

guess the title needs to be changed to 10/24 to ????

:P

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

guess the title needs to be changed to 10/24 to ????

:P

10/24/2020 UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER!
    ~

• truegrinder

another delay today… think they will get this in today?

• joephoto

@truegrinder said...

another delay today… think they will get this in today?

Maybe. They really want to get it in, and air dryers apparently went out again 20 min ago.
    Fingers crossed.

• yisman

jeff_gluck
    ·
    3h
    Logano says he’ll even drive a jet dryer. Pressed further about his activities at Texas with all the extra downtime, Logano says: “I don’t know if you guys realize, but I don’t have many friends at the racetrack.”

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

jeff_gluck
    ·
    3h
    Logano says he’ll even drive a jet dryer. Pressed further about his activities at Texas with all the extra downtime, Logano says: “I don’t know if you guys realize, but I don’t have many friends at the racetrack.”

Hah! He can always hang out with Wrecky. I don’t think Wrecky has too many friends either.
    ~

https://nesn.com/2020/05/kyle-busch-details-why-he-punched-joey-logano-in-the-face-at-las-vegas/

• yisman

True.

Some of the drivers were talking about how they’re out of food, out of clothes, etc. aside from being bored.

Food you can always buy takeout or whatever.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Is it illegal in someway for DK to make new NASCAR contests with the drivers current position, as their starting position? Seems like people would play it. Maybe not. Just surprised they’re not taking advantage of it. They do in game contests for other sports. They’ve done new NASCAR contests when the race doesn’t start and gets delayed a day.

• yisman

Imagine the situation for people who bought tickets to this race…

It’s quite a lot of people as the speedway was allowing 50% capacity.

• someclevername

This is my comeuppance for every time a bad call/stat screw up has gone my way – I now have to stare at Kevin Harvick’s -14 for all of eternity.

• yisman

It’s like with Best Ball. I have to stare at my bad picks all season on the contest page. At least those aren’t on my lineups page. Every time I view my lineups page for a week, -14 the first thing I see.

• ifthethunder

🎶 Welcome back my friends
    To the race that never ends
    So very sad you can’t attend
    Stay outside, stay outside 🎶
    ~

• titanhawks

@ifthethunder said...

🎶 Welcome back my friends
    To the race that never ends
    So very sad you can’t attend
    Stay outside, stay outside 🎶
    ~

ELP; Sweet!

Looking to get on the track soon

Finally a reason to love a Wednesday off work besides making PGA LU’s :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).