PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• MattNielsen89

So is DK messed up? Or Masters.com LOL

• elmore0631

@tim51278 said...

You guys think Oosty makes cut?

I think it’ll depend on Hoffman

• osuryanf

REALLY need Berger to drain this birdie look

• lloydjv1

Cannot believe none of my lineups are in the green. Tough sledding this weekend.

• mschu1213

so sergio is -3 ?

• lfn1992

Do I root for a +7 cut line and Fleetwood to barely make it? Do I root for a +6 cut line and Fleetwood to go -1 the rest of the way?

• RiRiMonsta

Amazing shot from Rahm

• Dirt_Lavert

Best lineup in the freeroll. Things back to normal for me

• MattNielsen89

Scoring avg. 3.5 shots over Par today. I seriously can’t grasp how this is fun for anyone. Why would people want to watch Pro Golfers play poorly? I just don’t get the concept. I watch Golf to see amazingly good Golfers play great lol. I hope the weather on the weekend leads to a bit more scoring. Womp womp. I was so stoked when Sergio was starting well.. But this course is just like NAHHHHHHH.

• NickDiesel316

So how do we win a gpp if the cut percentage is 75% lol

• lloydjv1

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Best lineup in the freeroll. Things back to normal for me

Mine is in the Silver Status…..126.5 measly points. This is bleak.

• elmore0631

@MattNielsen89 said...

Scoring avg. 3.5 shots over Par today. I seriously can’t grasp how this is fun for anyone. Why would people want to watch Pro Golfers play poorly? I just don’t get the concept. I watch Golf to see amazingly good Golfers play great lol. I hope the weather on the weekend leads to a bit more scoring. Womp womp. I was so stoked when Sergio was starting well.. But this course is just like NAHHHHHHH.

i actually enjoy the tougher conditions better

• mschu1213

@MattNielsen89 said...

I love it. I think its awesome to watch when the course plays like this.

• MattNielsen89

Coverage all over the place. DK says Sergio -3. Golf Channel says -1. Masters site says -1, but the Masters Live coverage just said -3. WTF

• BeeLo16

@MattNielsen89 said...

Guess you don’t watch the US Open either

• NickDiesel316

Sergio got a penalty

• Wander_Bread

RAHM gets one back.

• MattNielsen89

@elmore0631 said...

i actually enjoy the tougher conditions better

I just think if you want to see Golfers struggle, go watch your Buddy play 9 holes at the local course lol..

It’s like watching Football, and seeing Brady go 5/30 on completions lol, I don’t want to see the best in the world be terrible at their craft LOL.

• russ1847

boom Fowler holes out for eagle

• BIF

@reeses said...

Even if the 6/6 is high, it’s easy to get very little points for 36 holes at Augusta so a good 5/6 isn’t thatttt bad.

I disagree – Augusta in normal conditions (as forecasted for the weekend) gives up a ton of birdies and approx 10 eagles per day. Yes there are still a bunch of bogies but Augusta is a fantasy players delight with most players making 3-5 birdies or better.

Also at 35% with 6/6 you will need to have the Top 2 plus 3 more in top 12 or better because fantasy scoring so far has been low and point accumulation “should” pick up on the weekend.

I doubt more than 5% of those who get paid will have 5/6 and 95+% will have 6/6

• Wander_Bread

Rickie eagle hole out from bunker? Shot tracker says so

• mschu1213

Shit +6 may get in even without the 10 shots

Guess +7 too

• tristanwolf

@NickDiesel316 said...

So how do we win a gpp if the cut percentage is 75% lol

Lol finish 1,2, 5, 7, 9, 10 outta do it.

• klyon28

Rickie!!!

• elmore0631

@MattNielsen89 said...

I just think if you want to see Golfers struggle, go watch your Buddy play 9 holes at the local course lol..

It’s like watching Football, and seeing Brady go 5/30 on completions lol, I don’t want to see the best in the world be terrible at their craft LOL.

I like it when it’s tough and the elite rise to the top like we are saying..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).