PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• TheRyanFlaherty

I can’t believe this ish…Have Hatton on my DK team with 4 top10 guys and now Sneddeker is torpedoing my top teams on FD…I’m legit sick to my stomach at the moment…sucks when you all you can do is watch everything fall apart…

• timusbr

lets go berger and sneds, lets Make the cut.

lost with swafford, langer and hatton, I have no idea what my individual LU’s are like, just looking at the money DK page and the leaderboard for my players. the other 15 I rostered look good for the weekend.

• da__derf

J Day wet.

• da__derf

Pieters misses his birdie putt and streak.

• Kp24

@kipboggins said...

So on the weekend DK. You do NOT get points for how you finish example 1st, 2nd 3rd, correct?

Only points for scoring throughout the weekend with birdies par, etc?

Correct. Pick guys who you think will score. I’m gonna pick guys who can climb leaderboards on Sundays (Koepka)

• Jamcclea

winds looking like its picking up

• milanman21

BERGER!!!!

• Jamcclea

berger birdie!

• JimKronlund

Good news I have a ton at +6
    Bad news I have a ton at +6

• milanman21

Berger about to give it right back.

• jeffgo33

CBS and DK both think Berger is +7, but masters.com leaderboard, I think is correct at +6.

• thetitanlb

Jesus Sneds has no feel of these greens. He just pounded that putt 9 feet past the whole

• ballabal

I also have a bunch at +6.

• lloydjv1

Wow I actually broke 200 FPS in a QA……sigh

• da__derf

J Day double bogey after he went into the water.

• lloydjv1

@JimKronlund said...

Good news I have a ton at +6
    Bad news I have a ton at +6

6/6 +6= no cash……my luck.

• shamrock77s

@da__derf said...

I have a roster with Day, Berger, Snedekar and Spieth on it. I think I have aged 2 years in 2 days watching these guys.

• ballabal

Cabrera-Bello sinking some of my LU’s.

• da__derf

@shamrock77s said...

I have a roster with Day, Berger, Snedekar and Spieth on it. I think I have aged 2 years in 2 days watching these guys.

I’m sure I have a lineup that looks like that somewhere on DK or FD. Sounds like a lineup that you were like “Boy, this is gonna win me some $$$!” before the tournament started.

• JimKronlund

Damnit. 123rd FD Eagle……….. with woodland in 3/4.

• superstars92

Holmes bogey. Roller coaster reached the last hole. He needs par.

• Dirt_Lavert

@lloydjv1 said...

Wow I actually broke 200 FPS in a QA……sigh

My best in the freeroll is over 230 and the other 8 I played aren’t close lol. Would be cashing everywhere. Also really need Hadwin to not screw up (he’s in that freeroll on and 1/2 SE’s) and for Sneds to squeak by somehow.

• timusbr

@da__derf said...

I hope the many that have day forgive me, He was the one player I was rooting against. Can he get cold and build me a snowman please.

• da__derf

@ballabal said...

Cabrera-Bello sinking some of my LU’s.

Is this guy good? I’ve played him three times and each time he’s been terrible. So avoided him this week.

• shamrock77s

@da__derf said...

I’m sure I have a lineup that looks like that somewhere on DK or FD. Sounds like a lineup that you were like “Boy, this is gonna win me some $$$!” before the tournament started.

Yeah, now it’s more like “Boy, I can skip the stress test with the cardiologist!”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).