PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• da__derf

Spieth JUST short on his Eagle putt. Birdie.

• Jamcclea

Casey and Fitz birdies. Bout goddamn time

• milanman21

DAMMIT FLEETWOOD IT WAS ONLY 4 FEET YOU FUCK!!!!!!!!

• da__derf

@shamrock77s said...

Yeah, now it’s more like “Boy, I can skip the stress test with the cardiologist!”

LOL

• lfn1992

FLEETWOOD NOOOOOO

• Jamcclea

@da__derf said...

Is this guy good? I’ve played him three times and each time he’s been terrible. So avoided him this week.

I’ve wondered the same thing lately as well. After his coming out at the match play last year he got the reputation of being really good. I wonder if maybe that’s a little over blown.

• Dirt_Lavert

Sneds almost sinks it from the bunker. Damnnn.

JB about to kill my other SE. Dangg

• milanman21

@lfn1992 said...

FLEETWOOD NOOOOOO

Make the par on 18 and pray the cut slips to +7

• da__derf

Rose bogey.

• Jamcclea

well, fuck. Fleetwoat.

• Jamcclea

@milanman21 said...

Make the par on 18 and pray the cut slips to +7

That’s going to be tough. There’s only a handful of guys left playing right now. We need nearly everyone at +6 to bogey

• whodat2

I need to know what the hell is going on with Berger’s score on 15. Hope there wasn’t a penalty or something. Coverage was right vs the masters leaderboard on Sergio…. hope it’s the opposite with Berger.

• Jamcclea

Fowler wet. DAMN

• da__derf

OMG! Rickie wet on 15. WTF!

Edit: I got the hole right now. lol

• Wander_Bread

Stupid decision there Rickie.

• shamrock77s

Rickie wet.

• hcassidy

Right now it’s holding at +6, meaning 52 get through.

• jerla

Crazy that Kaymer was 3rd to last yesterday and now he is 15th. Oosty going to make it barring a disaster. Sweating only sneds now

• Jamcclea

@whodat2 said...

I need to know what the hell is going on with Berger’s score on 15. Hope there wasn’t a penalty or something. Coverage was right vs the masters leaderboard on Sergio…. hope it’s the opposite with Berger.

no clue, DK showing he got par and he’s +7……

• superstars92

Wet on 15 is fine. It’s the right decision to go for the green in 2. Par is still very likely.

But Holmes……..

• Jamcclea

Fuck it, let’s get the cut to +7.

• shamrock77s

@whodat2 said...

I can’t imagine that he missed that 2 footer on #15 for birdie…the announce team would not have been able to keep quiet about that.

• jeffgo33

When Berger made his putt, the CBS box said he was making a par putt. But masters.com shot-tracker had it as his 4th.

• da__derf

@Wander_Bread said...

Stupid decision there Rickie.

Yup. He tried to avoid the water in front and flew it over the green and rolled into the water BEHIND the hole. Looks BAD Rickie.

• 2incher

Scott SGP -3.5 at best.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).