PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

What I learned today…people think Paul Casey, Lee Westwood and Bill Haas are sneaky at the Masters tourney….

• Boneys2000

Anyone like Perez as a lower priced guy.I have him n two lineups already..He is pretty cheap,and I have a hunch he might do well.

• da__derf

@hcassidy said...

Anti trust Laws really? Let’s see, AT&T bought DIRECTV anti trust laws, that was 1 of 3 that went threw this year at Billions you don’t think this one will go through and before you win the goverment takes half.

FD and DK are really the only DFS sites out there worth talking about (sorry FantasyDraft, Yahoo and all these other smaller sites). They will tend toward holding a monopoly, as other sites will not be able to compete.

AT&T is not a monopoly in its current form, it has competitors for both its phone service (Verizon (who is buying Yahoo), T-Mobile (who AT&T tried to buy in 2011 but were stopped, partly due to antitrust law), Sprint, etc), and its broadband services. The time you could cite that AT&T was a monopoly was in the 1980s with phone service, before they were broken up into the various “Bell’s”.

• Jpitten

@Cooper08 said...

What I learned today…people think Paul Casey, Lee Westwood and Bill Haas are sneaky at the Masters tourney….

Lmao. I was thinking that same thing!!

• da__derf

@Cooper08 said...

• da__derf

@Boneys2000 said...

Anyone like Perez as a lower priced guy.I have him n two lineups already..He is pretty cheap,and I have a hunch he might do well.

• DefinitelyMiami

@mgravity said...

Can everyone here agree that we think 1 person somewhere in the world of 7.5 billion people influenced the outcome of that tournament? Can you do that with NFL, MBA, NBA? Pro Wrestling?

Yes, that persons name is Lexi. No one forced her to cheat, not a single person.
    Why play a sport if you are going to willingly break the rules?

• Jpitten

Liking fowler and really really like grillo

• Mizikal

@BIF said...

For the Masters at 6500 or less, I can’t get away from Sean O’Hair as pivot from Soren Kjeldsen but the wind has me a little worried with O’Hair.

I like this call a lot. I’ve found myself landing on him early in my LU building.

His form in the two tournaments since his “neck concern” WD haven’t been great but he’s someone I’ve always felt WD’s more frequently than average so I can’t decide how much weight to put on it yet.

I like Chris Wood again this week too at that range. Not sure he actually has any win equity here but for his price I think he can surprise and score well enough in the wind to justify the extra salary he frees up. Won’t have a ton but will definitely be in a few LUs.

• Falconsfly

Does anyone know how the Eagle Ridge fanduel ticket works? I received one doing the free contest the other day, but it’s not in my account or allowing me to enter the contest without paying . Thanks!

• Quadhole

@ASitar said...

Given it’s the biggest golf tourney of the year and we’re all going heavy in GPPs I’d like to try something (if you’re willing just put at the bottom of your reply when you leave one). I think this could help others in here add/or take a player out. I’d be interested to see some common names.

1. The “expensive” player you like most. I would say chalk, but that doesn’t necessarily mean expensive.
    2. The “sleeper” you like to be there on Sunday.
    3. You’re “fade”.

1. Spieth.
    2. Kjeldsen.
    3. Sergio.

I’ll bite, since i am a rookie and have not cashed big yet, no worries and no followers..

1.DJ
    2. Grillo
    3.Casey

• blue

Fading Freddy couples. Sleeper is rory.

• Quadhole

@hcassidy said...

Anti trust Laws really? Let’s see, AT&T bought DIRECTV anti trust laws, that was 1 of 3 that went threw this year at Billions you don’t think this one will go through and before you win the goverment takes half.

This…

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Boneys2000 said...

Statistically his numbers this year match up for this course, but he’s Pat Perez. I’ll have some, but not overexposing.

• tebow45

Luckily Washington Road looks better than other parts of Augusta at the moment..street lights still out and trees everywhere..clean this up lol..more rain coming tomorrow that might affect the par 3

• billholler

@blue said...

Fading Freddy couples. Sleeper is rory.

Rory is projected as the highest owned player which makes him the exact opposite of a sleeper.

• Big_Jacko

Probably not the right place for this, but has anyone noticed that the RG PGA Lineup builder is no longer letting you put in %‘s for golfers?

• blue

@billholler said...

Rory is projected as the highest owned player which makes him the exact opposite of a sleeper.

Say he’s 40% owned. That means 60% are sleeping on him

• twsjh101

How is Rory a sleeper? HAHA!!

• hautalak

@ASitar said...

1. The “expensive” player you like most. I would say chalk, but that doesn’t necessarily mean expensive.
    2. The “sleeper” you like to be there on Sunday.
    3. You’re “fade”.

1. DJ with Spieth a close 2nd
    2. Louis Oosthuizen
    3. Sneds

Going to have to make some tough choices this week though.

• MattNielsen89

Just made my 30 LU for the week.. Looking over my % of each player, I need to go back and play with things a bit, seem to be mostly spot on with the field.. And that’s not good. Need to overexpose myself to a couple of guys that I like… I’m all over Rory, DJ, and Stenson. Hoping to find the right combo of complimentary guys to take down something nice this weekend. Is it Thursday yet???

• Quadhole

@MattNielsen89 said...

Just made my 30 LU for the week.. Looking over my % of each player, I need to go back and play with things a bit, seem to be mostly spot on with the field.. And that’s not good. Need to overexpose myself to a couple of guys that I like… I’m all over Rory, DJ, and Stenson. Hoping to find the right combo of complimentary guys to take down something nice this weekend. Is it Thursday yet???

How are you on Westwood… I was bashing him due to the MC last week, but history and homework has changed that a whole lot… Almost like the Guy doesn’t care about the rest of the season, that the Green jacket is what he plays for… Record is amazing…

• Wander_Bread

UNC!!!!! Got some extra cash to be the Masters w now.

Any thoughts on Adam Scott? Doesn’t seem to be too many touts on him this week and actually Rob Bolton left him out of his top 20 power rankings. I have a good bit of him now and thinking of pivoting. Still think he can have a good showing, but he does have really high ball flight so his game may be hampered by the wind a bit.

• steelcitydozer

Stenson ownership should be lower than it should after several weeks of bed sharting

• MattNielsen89

@Quadhole said...

How are you on Westwood… I was bashing him due to the MC last week, but history and homework has changed that a whole lot… Almost like the Guy doesn’t care about the rest of the season, that the Green jacket is what he plays for… Record is amazing…

20% Westwood, but again, I think I may be right in line with the Field on him.. So I need to tinker. The dudes CH is nuts, I am interested to see what his odds will be by Wednesday, and then adjust from there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler