PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

Over / Under on holes in one tomorrow on 16?

Just 1

Spieth makes it for the Knockout Blow

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

Just 1

Spieth makes it for the Knockout Blow

Either him or Rose and I’d good with that. For sure.

• BIF

@yountingly said...

Either him or Rose and I’d good with that. For sure.

Spieth would be better for me as I have way more Spieth between 60% and 80% across all formats/contests while I’m only around 25-40% Rose.

A Rose Ace would still be better than almost anyone besides Spieth.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

111th in the 3-Max Hybrid, 120th in $3 World Championship Qualifier, 485th in the Fore:

Rose
    Spieth
    Casey
    Westwood
    Kuchar
    Kisner

Have a live team on FanDuel too. Fun Saturday, ready for Sunday. Good luck to all tomorrow!

• Jamcclea

@BIF said...

Looking at a bunch of lineups ahead of me in Weekend Golf, I need RyanMoore to struggle and Dufner/Schwartzel can also drop a bunch too.

Moore is 25% owned so a nice Birdie free 74-75 would help me a ton. LOL

Big difference maker in the final standings will be which guys get the A2RU70 bonus of 2.25points – I have Rose, Spieth and Westwood on my top lineups who can all get it. Also have some Casey on others who can get it as well.

They’re giving that bonus for the weekend slate? That’ll be a pretty common bonus in other tourneys.

Noticed for the entire 4 days no one will be getting it.

• BIF

@Jamcclea said...

They’re giving that bonus for the weekend slate? That’ll be a pretty common bonus in other tourneys.

Noticed for the entire 4 days no one will be getting it.

LOL
    I’d advise that you (and many others on here) know what the scoring rules are before entering something.

• bigdaddies

Time for that daddies run up the board…..It’s time!

• regns08

where do I find tomorrows featured groups? If they have even been announced yet

• Jamcclea

@BIF said...

LOL
    I’d advise that you (and many others on here) know what the scoring rules are before entering something.

Pssssh. I just make lineups and they tell me if I win later.

• BIF

@Jamcclea said...

Pssssh. I just make lineups and they tell me if I win later.

Who am I to question your system ?
    It seems to be working..you got all the monies lately

• Cbed11

I wonder if it is too much to ask for Ross Fisher to at least make one biride tomorrow.

• Jamcclea

@BIF said...

Who am I to question your system ?
    It seems to be working..you got all the monies lately

We’ll see if I’m eating ramen or not around 7pm tomorrow. Spieth needs to take this thing down.

• timusbr

DFS Golf is the greatest. I got money but its bottom oriented, sometimes I jump up and sometimes I fall. where it will stop??? nobody knows.

I thought i could do well with 1 or 2 LU’s or I could do OK with a bunch. I still got Hi 5/6’s and scapeing the bottom 6/6’s. with so many people 6/6 and all the chalks dancing at the top, it looks so easy to go from 5000place to 36000place in a triple bogey. The huge groans we heard when Leishman and then again Dufner shot themselves could be a premonition to tomorrow.

LOL I hope it happens to your guys not mine.

• timusbr

@Jamcclea said...

We’ll see if I’m eating ramen or not around 7pm tomorrow. Spieth needs to take this thing down.

mmm noodles sounds good. one of my favorites. but i like to add some wonton to the bowl. So we can let Rory and Rickie storm back or Justin Rose to take it home. I wouldnt mind if Spieth and Garcia fell down.

You guys ready for the hole in one tomorrow. That will make some people mighty happy and some mighty pizzed. Who is most likely to get a hole in one??

• lfn1992

Hoping Leishman or Steele gets the hole in one, preferably both

• MattNielsen89

Man, all this talk about Aces on 16 tomorrow, I can’t even imagine if it’s one of my guys. I am on such a damn high still. Booked a round of golf at 10:30 just so I’m out of the house until 3 ish tomorrow, when all my guys will just be getting going. If an Ace seals the deal, holy hellll. I cannot wait for tomorrow.

• da__derf

@timusbr said...

Who is most likely to get a hole in one??

Gonna go with JT, Berger, Hideki and Henley as hole in one possibilities. Although it will probably be Casey or that dang Ryan Moore.

• Jamcclea

Calling it now. Fitzpatrick hole in one.

• timusbr

Fitzpatrick, mats, hadwin leishman or Berger.

• DefinitelyMiami

@Jamcclea said...

Calling it now. Fitzpatrick hole in one.

He will still be over par though

• mccoolio

If anyone wants to sweat with me, got a 68th place lineup in the Milly Maker. JB Holmes and Phil weighing me down, but big days from them could mean a large swing.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37842002?uc=717787708

• DefinitelyMiami

@mccoolio said...

If anyone wants to sweat with me, got a 68th place lineup in the Milly Maker. JB Holmes and Phil weighing me down, but big days from them could mean a large swing.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37842002?uc=717787708

Most of us would rather sweat our own LU I would think. Nice LU so congrats but pretty much anything can and will happen

• MrSnuffleupagus

Just need a Moore, Hoffman finish.

Speith
    Hoffman
    Moore
    Ricki
    Holmes
    CASEY line up. Need Sergio and a Rose blow up.

• MrSnuffleupagus

@DefinitelyMiami said...

Most of us would rather sweat our own LU I would think. Nice LU so congrats but pretty much anything can and will happen

Most don’t have a sweat at this point

• DefinitelyMiami

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Most don’t have a sweat at this point

Sort of disagree. Leaderboard is so tightly packed that if you are within 100 points of the leader you are in play. Phll/Day/Mats could shoot a -6 and finish T10 for example. A guy like Fitzpatrick could go -4 and end up with a T20 we just dont know at this point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler