PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• timusbr

@billholler said...

So in the last month he’s spewed out 100 names and got 4 or 5 right? Gotcha. No idea why I do any research. I should just wait until Bowditch hits up Happy Hour. Cool beans.

Bill, love your posts but I have to call you out and say BS.

you said earlier, you havnt spent anytime on golf in awhile, now you are saying you have been researching and listening to Bodog. Some talk lately (a month or two) on bowdog doing podcasts and other DFS stuff. The Guys you making fun of have been into it. You on the other hand……

• billholler

@timusbr said...

Bill, love your posts but I have to call you out and say BS.

you said earlier, you havnt spent anytime on golf in awhile, now you are saying you have been researching and listening to Bodog. Some talk lately (a month or two) on bowdog doing podcasts and other DFS stuff. The Guys you making fun of have been into it. You on the other hand……

Monday and Tuesday are slow days at my business so I stay on the puter all day. I just find it comical that people are listening to DFS advice from a self described raging alcoholic.

• JimKronlund

@benstnick said...

Ya, that makes sense. Used the tight core for the past 6 weeks or so. Got a 13th at the Arnold Palmer when Pieters missed the cut at 75% ownership. This week cashed 127 out of 150, but no really high lineups. Guess it works both ways.

Yeah and you won approx. the same amount both times. Its nice to come ahead but we are a greedy bunch and our goal is the $5k and over wins. It only takes 1 LU to achieve that. How? Well we are all still working on that. Good Luck.

• benstnick

@JimKronlund said...

Yeah and you won approx. the same amount both times. Its nice to come ahead but we are a greedy bunch and our goal is the $5k and over wins. It only takes 1 LU to achieve that. How? Well we are all still working on that. Good Luck.

Ya I’m with you. Won 93 milly maker tickets last week. Bought the other 57. Hopefully there’s a single golden bullet in there this week!

• timusbr

@billholler said...

I just find it comical that people are listening to DFS advice from a self described raging alcoholic.

LMAO, that is a good point….

And it comes full circle, BIF, to Funny, wish I read things first before I made my last reply.

BIF, I could use some help, last time you nailed a couple of priceless posts, did you win or lose, and if you won, we are sitting here anxiously waiting for that H2H LU, we can all play in the DK lobby.

• billholler

@mgravity said...

What…Is Jesus playing? What price?

I once saw Jesus hit a 2 iron 486 yards.

• Fonz87

WHO IS THE RAGING ALCOHOLIC

• billholler

@Fonz87 said...

WHO IS THE RAGING ALCOHOLIC

Other than me, Steven Bowditch.

• RangerC

Cabrera is kinda interesting… last year he would have been in the top 5 except for one hole (he was +8(!) on one of the par 5s) and he will have zero ownership because he half-asses all regular PGA events. Decent chance he is the cheapest guy in the top 25 which opens up some GPP possibilities.

• viperpuppy

Anyone joining me on the El Pato Death Train? Will Gray was just talking about him on the golf channel. Might need to fade him now

• JimKronlund

@benstnick said...

Ya I’m with you. Won 93 milly maker tickets last week. Bought the other 57. Hopefully there’s a single golden bullet in there this week!

Wow thats amazing. I won 2 lol. Make sure you keep us up to date on how you are doing. Are you in any other big contests?

• da__derf

@viperpuppy said...

Anyone joining me on the El Pato Death Train? Will Gray was just talking about him on the golf channel. Might need to fade him now

“‘Angel’ of Death” Train.

• da__derf

My Golf Channel is showing Masters highlights, y’all must be in a different time zone while watching Golf Channel, to have two posts about Cabrera in the span of a minute.

• BeeLo16

@da__derf said...

“‘Angel’ of Death” Train.

There is no KSDT this week so I need to hop on another Death Train this week! Love me some Angel!

• viperpuppy

It was a golf channel video on face book

• Wander_Bread

Got a couple $10 H2H’s up in the league if anyone wants some free $$$.

Can’t wait for Thursday.

• tmac178

Guys were talking Luck earlier in the thread. Im using him and Dalke, separately, in FD line ups, with Langer as my cheap options, so I can fit the Big 3(Jordo, DJ & Rory) in.

• JimKronlund

@Wander_Bread said...

Can’t wait for Thursday.

I took one. Good Luck.

I put 4 $5 H2H up as well. Enjoy.

• Fonz87

If someone wants to post who will finish 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th would be greatly appreciated

• billholler

Just warning everyone, if I win a mill I will be in here gloating for a long time which will make some of you despise me even more.

• da__derf

@Wander_Bread said...

Can’t wait for Thursday.

• da__derf

@JimKronlund said...

I took one. Good Luck.

I put 4 $5 H2H up as well. Enjoy.

Got one of yours and Wander_Bread’s. Put up a few as well.

• timusbr

Hey only 18 people in the PIG, Its $0 to enter and low score wins must use 45K of salary (cant use Tiger he is out).

we should have like 50 entries in this thing.

Who is Your Pig this week??

I am sorry for J day and his family, I wish them the best of luck, but so much strikes me as wierd the last few weeks, that i seem to find him more a whiney little girl than an ex #1 golfer in the world. Wahhh he is gonna win one for his mum. Yeah right, Cant pick Day anytime soon, Therefore Jason Day is My PIG of the Week.

• timusbr

@billholler said...

Just warning everyone, if I win a mill I will be in here gloating for a long time which will make some of you despise me even more.

Only despise you if you fail to enter our league $1 Happy meal contest. What you too good for us blue collar guys.

• da__derf

@Fonz87 said...

If someone wants to post who will finish 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th would be greatly appreciated

Let me look at my Gray’s Sports Almanac…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).