PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• billholler

@timusbr said...

Only despise you if you fail to enter our league $1 Happy meal contest. What you too good for us blue collar guys.

If I ever win a milly maker, I will spend the next few months max entering every tourney that’s a buck or less.

• timusbr

@Fonz87 said...

If someone wants to post who will finish 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th would be greatly appreciated

Danny Willett
    Jordan Spieth
    Lee Westwood
    Dustin Johnson
    J.B. Holmes
    Paul Casey

Edit: damn BIF did something with my book, it keeps giving 2016 info. And the Cubs did win the world series

• da__derf

@timusbr said...

Hey only 18 people in the PIG, Its $0 to enter and low score wins must use 45K of salary (cant use Tiger he is out).

we should have like 50 entries in this thing.

Who is Your Pig this week??

I am sorry for J day and his family, I wish them the best of luck, but so much strikes me as wierd the last few weeks, that i seem to find him more a whiney little girl than an ex #1 golfer in the world. Wahhh he is gonna win one for his mum. Yeah right, Cant pick Day anytime soon, Therefore Jason Day is My PIG of the Week.

In.

• Bschnarr94

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/pga-double-up-challenge-11-4-week-16-the-masters-1847167 I posted my cashgame picks for the week! comments are always welcomed!

• Jamcclea

@benstnick said...

Ya I’m with you. Won 93 milly maker tickets last week. Bought the other 57. Hopefully there’s a single golden bullet in there this week!

Jesus Christ, I was happy to win 10. Nice pull

• da__derf

@timusbr said...

Danny Willett
    Jordan Spieth
    Lee Westwood
    Dustin Johnson
    J.B. Holmes
    Paul Casey

Edit: damn BIF did something with my book, it keeps giving 2016 info. And the Cubs did win the world series

• da__derf

@Bschnarr94 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/pga-double-up-challenge-11-4-week-16-the-masters-1847167 I posted my cashgame picks for the week! comments are always welcomed!

Heavy on first timers in your cash game lineup, eh?

• darickc

@benstnick said...

Ya I’m with you. Won 93 milly maker tickets last week. Bought the other 57. Hopefully there’s a single golden bullet in there this week!

How in the hell did you win 93 milly maker tickets?

• timusbr

@Jamcclea said...

Jesus Christ, I was happy to win 10. Nice pull

I had to check it out that he could win that many….. Yep, I didnt count by my man here(benstnick) did an azz kickin job last week

• benstnick

@JimKronlund said...

Wow thats amazing. I won 2 lol. Make sure you keep us up to date on how you are doing. Are you in any other big contests?

Just the 100 dollar single entry. I got 2nd in the Thunder Dome Qualifier last week (thanks Cink!). Just playing the milky maker mad entry this week. I’ll keep everyone updated…….lots of kisner

• JimKronlund

da__derf your kinda addicted to these gifys. Would you like me to create a thread for Gify-Anon?

• Rachelynn51912

Any word on Jimmy Walker?

• da__derf

@JimKronlund said...

da__derf your kinda addicted to these gifys. Would you like me to create a thread for Gify-Anon?

Lol I don’t know what Gify-Anon is, but I do like me some gifs. :P

• timusbr

Hey benstnick, we got open contests in the DK Rotogrinders Golf forum league by Jim Kronlund. have you been invited yet?

• JimKronlund

@Rachelynn51912 said...

Any word on Jimmy Walker?

Yeah I left him out. If its mono. Thats highly contagious. I wonder how the governing bodies handle that.

• Cbed11

The weekend pricing on DKs is…..interesting

• HunkerToe

@Fonz87 said...

If someone wants to post who will finish 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th would be greatly appreciated

Jordan Spieth
    Kevin Na
    Mike Weir
    Lexi Thompson
    Tony Romo
    Tyrion Lannister

• BIF

Weekend pricing is ok – basically follows current Vegas odds and is more bunched than the 4 round prices because here is no MC risk. I still think the real longshots should be cheaper as why would you pay 7100 for VJ (if he made cut) when for just 500 more you can get a guy who has a legit Top 10 shot. You can make some pretty juicy lineups if you skip the big 3.

• Jpitten

Anyone having trouble with tff? Draftkings lineup builder working fine but fanduel is stalling

• Quadhole

@Dewoc19 said...

I’m literally crying from laughter

that was so funny…

• timusbr

@HunkerToe said...

Jordan Spieth
    Kevin Na
    Mike Weir
    Lexi Thompson
    Tony Romo
    Tyrion Lannister

LOL, Romo…You have got to be kidding, he is more of a WD risk than Stenson. and dont get me wrong here, he is good but I havnt seen anyone more affraid of winning than Greg Norman, or the Buffalo Bills.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

I am seeing info that there is an advantage for the am/pm golfers this week. Is anyone else buying into this? If so how much of an advantage do you feel there is? Personally, I see no advantage and if there is one it’s minimal as the winds are suppose to be high both days and basically all day both days. Thanks

• BIF

Hmmmm, J-Walk has mono
    He fit a bunch of my criteria especially for Round 1/2 on FD now I don’t know what to do

I would have been 30-40% on FD and 15-20% on DK

Augusta is pretty hilly and a tough walk especially if it is soft and mix in the wind and now with a weaker immune system thanks to Mono – decisions decisions

• viperpuppy

@timusbr said...

Hey only 18 people in the PIG, Its $0 to enter and low score wins must use 45K of salary (cant use Tiger he is out).

we should have like 50 entries in this thing.

Who is Your Pig this week??

I am sorry for J day and his family, I wish them the best of luck, but so much strikes me as wierd the last few weeks, that i seem to find him more a whiney little girl than an ex #1 golfer in the world. Wahhh he is gonna win one for his mum. Yeah right, Cant pick Day anytime soon, Therefore Jason Day is My PIG of the Week.

so this!

• Quadhole

@Dewoc19 said...

I’m literally crying from laughter

The TOUR LEVEL GUYS like just about everybody… Guess you have to wait for tighter info…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).