PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• kdsdawg

watching now, it is the lead story

• Yacht67

How much Garcia is too much? I got 70% across 38 LUs.

• hbomb57

Even if DJ plays windy and only 62 by 2:00 PM. Golf is what only 85% hips, 90% left arm and 99% back. I am not even going to put him in 1 and I had 70% exposure to him.

• Juanpi

I don’t like to launch conspiracy theories, but I have a feeling he didn’t fall down any staircase; this again may have to do with his drug addiction. Hope not, the guy is an absolute monster when his mind is right. But when it’s not…

• billholler

@Jamcclea said...

Not gonna lie. Can’t wait to get home, crack a beer, sit down and get to tinkering.

I’m about 5 hours away from sitting in my bar, watch some NBA and tinker on the laptop. My life is so sad that this sounds like a vacation.

• billholler

@Yacht67 said...

You have 37 too many Sergios.

• timusbr

@da__derf said...

So, for the Pig contest in the League, if a golfer doesn’t start, then what? What if he WD during the tournament?

Someone like Tiger is a disqualification, DJ is a questionable person, If we get a WD before closing that would be a DQ as well, if you rostered him. If the WD comes after the contest closes, You got a BINGO but will get a hard time from others for taking the easy road. If any other player WD with no news prior then it is a judgement call by me as to how far in advance the WD came before contest close. benefit of the doubt resides with you the participant.

• kdsdawg

@Juanpi said...

I don’t like to launch conspiracy theories, but I have a feeling he didn’t fall down any staircase; this again may have to do with his drug addiction. Hope not, the guy is an absolute monster when his mind is right. But when it’s not…

should have kept that absurd comment to yourself..do you have any idea how long he has been clean?
    no way to play the kind of golf he has been playing if he has been involved in drugs again

• Yacht67

@billholler said...

You have 37 too many Sergios.

lol okay

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

I was already fading DJ.

Now not sure if this news confirms my fade or makes me want to play him at low ownership now

• BIF

I cannot see DJ missing the Masters and it happened 24 hours before he tees off.

He never even saw a doctor

It was only a 3 step staircase

He’s fine

• shamrock77s

@Jamcclea said...

Not gonna lie. Can’t wait to get home, crack a beer, sit down and get to tinkering.

Here here….

• BIF

@Yacht67 said...

That would qualify as TOO MUCH Garcia

• Cbed11

@kdsdawg said...

should have kept that absurd comment to yourself..do you have any idea how long he has been clean?
    no way to play the kind of golf he has been playing if he has been involved in drugs again

I don’t know…Jon Jones dominated the light heavyweight division for years and he loves (loved) him so coco

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

I haven’t even made a lu yet on dk Just a lot of notes and reserved entries . Gonna be busy after work at 9pm

• hcassidy

@Jamcclea said...

I was done tinkering and ready to go, 5 beers in. Waiting to slow sip the scotch tomorrow as they tee off.

• da__derf

Golf Channel said he hurt his back in the QL region on the left side. Assuming QL means the Quadratus lumborum, which is between the ribs, spine and pelvis. He’s gonna have a hard time turning. Not good.

• timusbr

@da__derf said...

So, for the Pig contest in the League, if a golfer doesn’t start, then what? What if he WD during the tournament?

example and what if

tiger is out, if you roster him its a DQ
    DJ if WD comes before closing and you roster him its a DQ
    DJ if WD comes after closing and you roster him its a bingo
    DJ is a risk so WD right before closing gets no sympathy
    If another player gets a WD minutes before closing its a judgement call by me, I will let those slide mostly if deemed unforseeable

EDIT Oops trying to do too many things at once.

• mackwoods11

OMG cant believe this dustin news

• da__derf

@timusbr said...

example and what if

tiger is out, if you roster him its a DQ
    DJ if WD comes before closing and you roster him its a DQ
    DJ if WD comes after closing and you roster him its a bingo
    DJ is a risk so WD right before closing gets no sympathy
    If another player gets a WD minutes before closing its a judgement call by me, I will let those slide mostly if deemed unforseeable

Ok, thanks for the info. :)

• Jamcclea

Glad I got Spieth at 8/1. My only wager for the masters.

• da__derf

@Cbed11 said...

I don’t know…Jon Jones dominated the light heavyweight division for years and he loves (loved) him so coco

JJ also loved himself some PED’s while he was “dominating”.

• da__derf

@Jamcclea said...

Glad I got Spieth at 8/1. My only wager for the masters.

Nice. Guess you’re in for another H2H on FantasyDraft then since you’re gonna be rich? ;)

• JimKronlund

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/19084523
    I agree with what they are saying.

• Jamcclea

@billholler said...

I’m about 5 hours away from sitting in my bar, watch some NBA and tinker on the laptop. My life is so sad that this sounds like a vacation.

Nah man. It’s not sad, it’s relaxation. I work hard as fuck all day. My girlfriend is out on ladies night. I’m getting Chinese food and beer and enjoying the hell out of this evening.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).