PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• lfn1992

I can’t believe the double-digit ownership, it’s going to take a great 6/6 bullet to take this down

Also very big Fleetwoat fan this weekend, along with Hadwin

If both contend I will be in great shape

• Dirt_Lavert

Hadwin higher owned makes me want more Kisner. We shall see. 8 lineups.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Got my sleeper this week at under 1% in all contests…Kevin Chappell, bring me a top 10 big guy…

• Jamcclea

Good luck everyone!

• catcountry21

Any shot tracker this week? I love the Masters but they have the worst coverage of any golf tournament.

• Dewoc19

no Shot Tracker?

• lfn1992

I tried to evenly distribute my DJ shares into Spieth, Mats, and a tad more Fowler and Rory. But I also made some LUs where I faded them all.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

So what is everyone’s guess for the cut line? I will start with +7…

• reeses

@Dewoc19 said...

no Shot Tracker?

go to the Masters website and they have a wayyyy better shot tracker and live video allll day starting soon

• archieadams

@Dewoc19 said...

no Shot Tracker?

its on masters.com and really nice actually

• JimKronlund

Hopefully by Saturday we will get this mornings scores on FD

• adammsams

anyone have a link to $400 Fanduel tourney? thanks

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@Dewoc19 said...

no Shot Tracker?

tournament is run by Augusta, not the PGA. So no shot tracker.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Henley and Summerhayes par hole 1…I guess we all hit fooled by the wind…:)

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

If you go to masters.com, they do have a “tracker” button you can click for each golfer to track each shot. So there is that.

• catcountry21

@archieadams said...

its on masters.com and really nice actually

Wow, thank you! Very nice indeed!

• wolfshield

Day at 11.5% in the Milly is great to see

• mitchsnyderdfw

Henley on in two, putting for eagle.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

g luck. i’m right there with ya, had a couple solid pga and nascar weeks and also playing about 4x my usual. hard to resist that sweet overlay!

GL to you, too.

I put 11 entries in crappy $4 golden eagle. Up $700 in Nascar last 3 weeks and had a solid Masters last year so wanted to push the entries this week on DK. Always been my favorite tournament. On vacation starting tomorrow night at 9pm but don’t leave town until Monday morning so hoping for nice Sunday afternoon sweat.

• Kp24

@tristanwolf said...

periodic look ins on golf channel i guess no full early tv coverage but streaming online at cbs sports starting 8am. real coverage like 2pm espn

Masters App as well correct? It says on there they will start feature group coverage at 9:15

• flyersfootball

Henley for Birdie god I love this kid, I can never seemed to not play him, he is just too good and so cheap.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Is there anywhere to get FD ownership? I only have a few golfers in 1/2 over 10% just wondering who the chalk is 1/2.. looks like it is spread out evenly amongst bunch golfers? Hideki at 9% in 3/4 appears to be a steal.

• bigdaddies

henley for the meat! yea

• elmore0631

Well surprise Langer was <2% with a lot of ownership on Rory

• bigdaddies

Boom Immelman! bird (NOT)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).