PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 6-9

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Right now the field size sits at 95 golfers. The winner of the shell open is the last chance to qualify.

Last Year’s Winner: Danny Willet (-5)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (57 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

• Mccloud4203

Anyone know DJ owned percentage In the mills on dk or any other contest ?

• hbomb57

@lfn1992 said...

So I’m at 230 in the Birdie, am I allowed to be excited?

Of course I’d be a lot more excited if Fleetwood were better than +6

I was excited last year when I was in 4th place in milly 30,000 and moving up and Speith imploded and moved me to 1000 and 300 dollars. So go ahead and get excited but I would wait till you team is walking up to their second shots on 18.

• da__derf

Langer double bogey, FatPat bogey.

• tarheelsrule44

If my guys just finish +3 or better today, I’ll be happy.

• shamrock77s

Berger another bogey at 16.

• da__derf

@Mccloud4203 said...

Anyone know DJ owned percentage In the mills on dk or any other contest ?

Generally speaking, 8-11% depending on contest.

• da__derf

Haas, Leishman birdies.

• bigwillie20

@tarheelsrule44 said...

If my guys just finish +3 or better today, I’ll be happy.

Was gonna say the same thing. I’ve got way too many worse than that already though

• Quadhole

I have a bunch of guys on the leaderboard and wont look at my DK standings until tonight… Get too caught up in that and too excited or down because of one guy…. Got to stay away… No hatton !

• JimKronlund

@NickDiesel316 said...

2.4% in the early 1-2

6.5% in the late 3-4

Wow nice find Nick. How did you do this?

• lfn1992

Haas laying a turd would help me a lot

• tracermat

4 guys at -1 in the Milly and no $ love….80 bucks, damn tough crowd!

• NickDiesel316

Lol Jam I keep jumping you and then u jump and back and forth haha… what a wacky day one.

• NickDiesel316

@JimKronlund said...

Wow nice find Nick. How did you do this?

I have a random lineup I thru I’m never playing fan duel…. i just had free time and kept clicking name’s towards the bottom of the tourney till I found both haha

• SkeletonCrew13

@lfn1992 said...

219th in the Birdie:

Speith/Fowler/Henley/Casey all T1

Hadwin +3

… and Fleetwood +6

I need FleetGOAT to come back

how is that only 219th?!?!?!?

to hit 4 of 6 as t1…thats like finding a benjamin in your winter coat pocket next year

• da__derf

@Quadhole said...

I have a bunch of guys on the leaderboard and wont look at my DK standings until tonight… Get too caught up in that and too excited or down because of one guy…. Got to stay away… No hatton !

Yeah, stay away. I couldn’t resist, big mistake!

• Quadhole

@shamrock77s said...

Link

Qu

I expected better from him, along the line of Fitz.

• BIF

@astauty said...

lol Fleetgoat +6. just go home dude. BIF warned me about him, so i cut down ownership. but he’s a hack.

Sorry bud, I was worried about him as a first timer and his boom or bust type of results. He was too risky for me as a 6/6 is a must this week.

Still has a chance to make it as scores are so high – a 72/73 tomorrow might be enough to make it

• lloydjv1

No reason for anyone to tilt today.

• NickDiesel316

@NickDiesel316 said...

I have a random lineup I thru I’m never playing fan duel…. i just had free time and kept clicking name’s towards the bottom of the tourney till I found both haha

That came out terrible.
    I’ve never played fan duel. Decided to throw a random lineup I like in it**
    There we go lol

• da__derf

@SkeletonCrew13 said...

how is that only 219th?!?!?!?

to hit 4 of 6 as t1…thats like finding a benjamin in your winter coat pocket next year

Those are chalky guys at T1, and there’s 230,000 people in that tournament. If FleetWOAT was being more like FleetGOAT, he’d be rocking.

• da__derf

Rory Bogey to +2.

• BIF

@da__derf said...

I had zero before he fell and still have zero

Just hate that my Spieth, Rose and Fowler ownership stakes got spiked up because DJ would have been 30-33% so 20-25% of that got spread out on guys at the top of the leaderboard.

Right now if you pivoted off DJ you are probably very happy (doubly happy) as your pivot is is in 14 way tie for the Masters lead – even if DJ is healthy, I doubt in the late tee time he would be under par

• reeses

Hatton and Berger straight ruining my golden team

• da__derf

Hatton Double to +4. WTF guy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).