PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jamcclea

YESSSSSS

• shadowchap1978

I will be there on Wednesday this year!!!!! My dads dream to go… he is 75 years old. And…. he plays DFS golf with me Roflmao.

• whodat2

@shadowchap1978 said...

I will be there on Wednesday this year!!!!! My dads dream to go… he is 75 years old. And…. he plays DFS golf with me Roflmao.

That’s awesome. Cherish the times. My dad would have turned 75 last year.

• lendahand21

some fun shall be had in this thread

• shadowchap1978

@whodat2 said...

That’s awesome. Cherish the times. My dad would have turned 75 last year.

Thanks whodat… should be a great time. Sorry to hear about your dad.

• ElSlappo

In case you didn’t already know this, final round broadcasts from the Masters going back to I believe ’68 are now available on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/user/masters/videos

I’m watching the ’97 broadcast, I did a double take when I saw Feherty for the first time

• Kp24

Scowering the web for Koepka info. None to be found. He’s my biggest question mark. Even if he’s 75%, at his price, I still favor him over a few others around there

• timgodd375

Pricing is SO SOFT.. it is SO easy to build a team.. I am not surprised though

• shadowchap1978

I’m having a blast making lineups so far… this tournament I’m all in!

• Dunzor

@timgodd375 said...

Pricing is SO SOFT.. it is SO easy to build a team.. I am not surprised though

It is always that way for the majors, especially so for the masters as they look to draw in the masses to play who can get recognizable names for cheap prices. Also due to the strength of the field you’re bound to get guys who are competing in normal events at affordable prices

• shadowchap1978

Well boys and girls…. I already made 20 lineups for the FORE. Might as well just pay me now.

• BIF

@shadowchap1978 said...

If you haven’t been before, plan on a lot of walking and it is way hillier than TV shows.

Plan your day and hang-out/stops according especially if your dad has limited mobility. Also, go real early and if you don’t see someone (on the board that shows who is out on course already) that you want to go follow, then go do your souvenir shopping early and get them to store it for you so you don’t have to carry it all day. Lineups get crazy towards mid-late afternoon.

Enjoy, I’ve been twice in 2006 and 2014 for 5 days each (Wed-Sun).

• Cbed11

@Kp24 said...

Scowering the web for Koepka info. None to be found. He’s my biggest question mark. Even if he’s 75%, at his price, I still favor him over a few others around there

With him pulling out of the match play, I would assume he won’t play in two weeks either.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Let’s take predictions on how many pages this thread will get to by the end of the tournament… No idea what the record is for an RG thread, but would think this can challenge it. I’ll say 303 pages.

• whodat2

@ezellmt said...

Let’s take predictions on how many pages this thread will get to by the end of the tournament… No idea what the record is for an RG thread, but would think this can challenge it. I’ll say 303 pages.

Last year’s thread got to 214…. no way it gets to 300 IMO. I’ll say about the same as last year.

• timusbr

@ezellmt said...

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@whodat2 said...

Last year’s thread got to 214…. no way it gets to 300 IMO. I’ll say about the same as last year.

I had no clue what last year’s was, but I do think we’ll see a little boost from the “Tiger effect”. I can’t remember a year when everyone was more excited about the Masters. Not just for Tiger, but because of the quality of talent/play right now.

• eperson911

Fred Couples more expensive than Jhonatthan Vegas. That seems odd.

• Roma315

247 pages

• astauty

Im playing Tiger at the masters. i just have too. i think he wins there.

• BIF

@astauty said...

Im playing Tiger at the masters. i just have too. i think he wins there.

Well he’s going to have to hit iron shots inside 20 feet which he didn’t do since Thursday – terrible ball striking/approach game most of this week.

• astauty

@BIF said...

Well he’s going to have to hit iron shots inside 20 feet which he didn’t do since Thursday – terrible ball striking/approach game most of this week.

and still was in the hunt to win.
    to me just take the driver out of the bag.
    and the week prior wasn’t he top 10 in proximity to the hole?

• eperson911

I started watching golf about 2 months ago. Because of DFS I am hooked. I am watching the final round of the 97 Masters on YouTube. There isn’t still crosswalks on the fairways is there? Spectators are crossing the fairway as guys are hitting off the tee. This looks ridiculous!

https://youtu.be/4P5_Ld07sMA?t=2874

• deepfat

A guy my modeling really likes for Augusta is Luke List. Hits it long, good GIR.

• Jeddy3

@eperson911 said...

Fred Couples more expensive than Jhonatthan Vegas. That seems odd.

That’s because death, taxes, and Ole’ Freddy making the cut in Augusta are 3 guarantees in life.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler