PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jamcclea

Woke up to more goddamn snow.

• NDNole

Rahm is holding back a good 161 point LU for me. You golf experts, do you think he can turn it around today?

• krighton

it’s daylight…get to playing golf!!!!!

• krighton

any chance Simpson can survive to saturday

• Badger74

Garcia’s bad hole yesterday really put a damper on the day as he was on my single bullet milly. The rest of my lineups are in the quarter with my best lineup at 206.5. Been sitting at crossroads about wanting to invest more but the last time I started to play higher amounts bankroll dropped pretty quick. Let’s hope today is better. Love following the board but will admit I got pissed yesterday when everyone was celebrating Sergio’s mishap. Lol

May scores be low today especially my golfers!!!!

• jmcdougall17

q

• jmcdougall17

@Jamcclea said...

Where about’s in MI you live? I’m in Lapeer County, East of Flint.

• timusbr

@Cooper08 said...

Just FYI, last year five players shot a 75 or 76 in round 1,2,or 3 and still finished between 4th and 11th. Four of those players shot those scores in round 1/2. This is far from over, lots of changes still to happen.

exactly, I might be in denial, my teams might still be sucking, but I am optimistic going into rd 2. I called an all chalk wire to wire finish. Same unwritten rule applies this week as in years past. Day 1 DFS leaderboard will change. IMHO and my hope

• Brandon6385

@jmcdougall17 said...

We got a lot of Mich people in here.. I’m in Sterling Heights.

• noddy

@krighton said...

any chance Simpson can survive to saturday

Please I hope so

• Boneys2000

Let’s go BarnRat!Good luck to everyone today.Hope I get at least one six for six.Any clues yet as tone cut line?

• Kpwgamecock

@Boneys2000 said...

Let’s go BarnRat!Good luck to everyone today.Hope I get at least one six for six.Any clues yet as tone cut line?

My guess is it will be +3, maybe +4

• Jamcclea

@jmcdougall17 said...

I’m in the suburbs, Royal Oak

• Brandon6385

@Jamcclea said...

I’m in the suburbs, Royal Oak

Love me some HopCat in Royal Oak!!

• NDNole

Someone correct me if im wrong. At least the past 3 masters the top 11 all played in the WGC mexico except one top 11 person in 2016 (lee westwood). Other than that not only did they all play in WGC mexico but they all placed rougly no lower than 38 with a few at 49 or 55 but most were 38 and above. This could mean nothing, but in my analysis that’s the only thing that kept me off stenson. I follow patterns, if this pattern holds then that means stenson will fall back below top 11 before the dust clears because recent trend is not in his favor.

• MrBreeze

As Saturday is usually “moving day”, I believe the masters has two “moving days” Friday/Saturday, so I am looking at today a day to move into position for the move…….DFS Golf has twisted me!

• Eric2323

@Jamcclea said...

It won’t end. At this point we won’t be able to play golf until June.

• Eric2323

@Brandon6385 said...

Just south of Flint here.

• mabrla

For someone who’s currently 180352nd out of 205.9k in the MM…I’m still feeling pretty optimistic…

• ARightTouch

If Poulter goes off and everyone else stays about the same I’m going to have some LUs with great potential, cmon Poults time to get in the zone!!

• sports667

Jumped in the 333 buy-in 1 day only Club Pro on a whim : Lineup is Rory, Fleetgoat, Phil, Jday, Reed and Hadwin. Contemplated Sergio since only today counts and he has nothing to lose, but couldn’t pull the trigger.

• medlund

@Brandon6385 said...

Frequent the area just outside of Saginaw as I have family there. Live in Indiana myself

• Quadhole

@BIF said...

2nd half of the tee times were way better than the 1st half.

Morning guys dealt with cool weather and the greens were super slick. It didn’t help that most of the top players in the morning couldn’t make putts or break par. Yes I’m looking at you Jason Day and you too Steele !

I wanted to ask you about that… Does (the greens are super slick) spread fast to groups behind the first grouping ?

There are some groups that get shit times compared to others. Playing Early here is not a good thing… Something to remember.

Spieth going out later in the morning means he doesn’t have to deal with anything bad, EVER

• Quadhole

@BIF said...

How the fuck is 11% owned Adam hadwin your biggest obstacle from winning money ?

I’m assuming this is about DFS because it better not be a 🇨🇦 thing !!
    😂

A lot of new guys doing what I was bashed for when I started….
    Funny to see someone write Kuch needs a 13 ?

All I know, need Chappell to make cut… Lately he has been playing poorly Thur, Friday and turning it on the weekend. Don’t see it happening, to many Great golfers with Great tee times.

Guessing Li posts and 80

• Wander_Bread

Big day boys. Let’s GO!

Have a source on the ground and he told me the word on the course is that the following players are going to have huge rounds: Casey, Noren, Rahm, Fisher, and TIGER

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler