PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HuskerAaron

@osuryanf said...

Couples is making me want to go see a chiropractor.

You know Freddy smokes a ton of doobs to help ease the pain. I guarantee it.

• klyon28

Good luck today fellas

• JimKronlund

@whodat2 said...

Jim I don’t think DSofM is a girl lol.

I dont think thats squidkill either, lol

• elmore0631

I somehow do a great job of picking the guys who become afraid to make a mistake …. Charl (248 yards off the tee on a par 5)

• noddy

Will even be a good score today?

• sports667

Henley, make some putts on the front 9 today!!, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

• madskillz84

I wonder how much Sketchers is paying Kuchar

• hbomb57

Couples is un-believable brace on his back, no golf since january, 50+ and is E at the masters.

• whodat2

@madskillz84 said...

I wonder how much Sketchers is paying Kuchar

I bought a pair. Would have never heard of them otherwise. Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

• elmore0631

@noddy said...

Will even be a good score today?

All depends on Jordan Spieth.

E is alright for guys under par but those over need to go lower than that

• ARightTouch

I think Kooch can win, he would have won The Open if it weren’t for Spieth performing miracles so it’s not like he’s not capable

• sports667

I just realized I have a Spieth, Kuchar, Hoffman, Fleetwood, Rose, Henley line-up in the milly just behind my other decent team, here I am anti-sweating Rose. Might need him.

• sports667

Cept Henley can’t putt, missed a 20, 10 and 11 footer so far in 3 holes.

• JimKronlund

@Cooper08 said...

Just watching Freddy makes my back hurt, easy to see that he is struggling with the back issues this week from his expressions and body movements.

Im have never had any back issues ever. I am so grateful for that as they are probably the worst and can stay life long I hear.

• lloydjv1

Praying for the golfing gods to smile upon the Barn Rat today.

• squidkill

@JimKronlund said...

I dont think thats squidkill either, lol

Got a late start to the party today- my apologies- Happy Day 2. My sources on Finau panned out it seems.

If DSofM is in fact a girl, and is single, she can PM me. I am not a girl.

Good luck ladies and gents.

• medlund

Man not playing Li and Couples looks like a miss on my part. Just over thought it.

• osuryanf

@medlund said...

Man not playing Li and Couples looks like a miss on my part. Just over thought it.

Li is going to drop down the leaderboard, don’t fret it. I’ll be shocked if he’s top 30 by the end of this tournament.

• Quadhole

First 3 holes shot easy yesterday for the morning guys, then the BS started on the 4th, all down hill after that, you can see it is falling apart… If Finau gets thru the first 9 even, then he is set

• elmore0631

@medlund said...

Nah. Maybe if this were Sunday. I’d imagine they fade away..

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I didn’t understand the Kuch win equity hating from earlier in the week. Yeah he’s never won a major and its been awhile since he won on tour, but he almost won the British Open and has been playing great recently. Was crazy underpriced at 7600. I faded Rose on ownership but I went 75% on Kuchar. You can fade expensive chalk… cheaper chalk is tough.

He looked excellent yesterday and would have been low round if not for another superhuman round from Spieth. The guy is good.

• noddy

Only one golfer under par today so far according to the masters leader board

• Quadhole

@lloydjv1 said...

Praying for the golfing gods to smile upon the Barn Rat today.

• Bogie01

@osuryanf said...

Li is going to drop down the leaderboard, don’t fret it. I’ll be shocked if he’s top 30 by the end of this tournament.

Li will shoot 80 today. Don’t sweat not playing him.

• madskillz84

@whodat2 said...

I bought a pair. Would have never heard of them otherwise. Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

Interesting, I would have never guessed that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler