PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MurphysLawl

Spieth, Rose, Mickels, Hoffman, Couples, and Aphibarnrat.

Barnrat will shoot a 60 tomorrow.

• eleanorRigby

I thought the top 50 make the cut. I guess I was a bit off.

• krighton

23/70 6/6….considering the day ill take it

• Dewoc19

I’m 70% 6/6 this week and not even smelling a cash line!!!

• eperson911

@BIF said...

Well I’m gonna have 30 out of 71 lineups with 6/6 so better than field avg and about 40% 6/6 but only one decent Leishman lineup and one so-so Reed lineup as Steel was on all the good ones with Reed/Leishman

Gonna need a Spieth/Rory charge on the weekend

H2H lineup went 6/6 so that’ll be great as lots had Garcia, Noren, Pieters and a few other MCs

Also got only 6/6 in my World Cup Group so that should seal up the Group K win

I had a two point lead, but Noren, Cantlay and Sergio have pretty much sealed the loss for me.

My other 3 are Matsuyama, Watson and Fleetwood. I started a 4 man with three coworkers that created DK accounts this week. Dead last.

• Jamcclea

I really miss being able to play more than 20 lineups in the smaller entry tourneys.

• ElSlappo

28 lineups, 10 6/6 on DK.

Chappell is the reason I don’t have something like 20 6/6.

I only had 3 in the milly, and of those only 1 of them is 6/6 and it’s probably the worst 6/6 ever with only 183 points. This is also the lineup I have in the Happy Meal.

Chappell can suck it

• fuller7586

@hbomb57 said...

Is Casey definitely playing by himself…he might be a good pick with no one slowing him down for a good showdown round.

He is hurt. Hurt his back earlier this week on the range. Maybe he feels better tomorrow but still pretty risky showdown pick.

• MrSnuffleupagus

@fuller7586 said...

He is hurt. Hurt his back earlier this week on the range. Maybe he feels better tomorrow but still pretty risky showdown pick.

Hip not back

• BrianVT

@eleanorRigby said...

I thought the top 50 make the cut. I guess I was a bit off.

53 made the cut because how would you figure out who to cut if 46th through 53 all have same score

• BrianVT

@TJRhodes said...

You should be able to cash easily with 5/6 studs with one dud.

Yep, Reed, Leishman, Stenson, Fowler, Watson should get me something. So close to a good package on a few, but tough with only 20 LUs

• skankinmat

@Jamcclea said...

I really miss being able to play more than 20 lineups in the smaller entry tourneys.

I was just thinking how much I miss the $3 150 max entry contests DK use to have. Would have been awesome for this tournament.

• Logan7777

5 lus, 1 6/6 the other 4 5/6. Cantlay and FIsher were the MC. Was looking at a Noren, Horschel, Woodland, Garcia, Perez, Dufner stack. Guess it was a good week not to, although those are names that actually looked pretty good on Wednesday.

• shadowchap1978

Well back to the showdown to break even….

• eleanorRigby

5/6 in both my milly maker entries. The dream of winning a mil was short lived. Grrrrr. Good luck to anyone who still has a fighting chance. Absolutely anything can happen in the next 2 days.

• RangerC

Bah… I completely faded Phil, Tiger, and had like 3 shares of Casey and Sergio combined – somehow wound up with just 20/75 6/6 but 70/75 5/6 or better (basically managed to put 1 of Dufner, Charl, Noren, Woodland, Chappell, or Steele on 3/4th of my teams, even though they were all peripheral plays). Also the ignominy of somehow going 0/8 6/7 or better on FantasyDraft (I had 2 of Dufner/Chappell/Woodland/Steele on every LU because of their cap structure). Only hope is FD where I’m doing about as well as you can without Reed or Leishman.

• Logan7777

ignominy…… had to google that one. well played.

• JimKronlund

$750K, 15 – 6/6. 12 Teams in the money
    $100K, 16 – 6/6. 15 Teams in the money
    $75K, 19 – 6/6. 15 Teams in the money
    Milly 3 – 6/6. 3 Teams in the money
    60 Teams in total, 50 – 6/6. 83%

I posted this after day 1 for new players and it is a true today as it was yesterday:
    **“Its only after day 1 and everything WILL change. (I cannot stress that enough).
    Spieth has not won anything yet but amassed huge DFS points. 64 pts. (Finau 42).
    The other points leaders ranged from 34-42. (Kucher had 42 as well)
    Every day will have new and unexpected players that are in the group of the top DFS point leaders for that day.
    Trust me by tomorrow night the entire snapshot will not look like the snapshot now.
    Again on Saturday night and Sunday night you will see completely different snapshots.
    So please remember that the ups and downs are inevitable”**.

Edit: Oh and I hate that daily showdown crap. I mean I really hate it.
    Golf needs too much work for a 1 day contest. Contests will shrink.
    I think there will be massive overlays and that will shrink future contests.
    Hopefully that will eliminate daily Showdowns and go back to Weekend.
    The outcry on Twitter is off the charts.

• NDNole

@eleanorRigby said...

5/6 in both my milly maker entries. The dream of winning a mil was short lived. Grrrrr. Good luck to anyone who still has a fighting chance. Absolutely anything can happen in the next 2 days.

I will be on full alert. I have a 6/6 in 91st place and a 6/6 at 144th place. Anything can happen but I can honestly say this is the first time I truly have a shot at a big cash. I was as high as 11th place today.

• BIF

@RangerC said...

Also the ignominy of somehow going 0/8 6/7 or better on FantasyDraft (I had 2 of Dufner/Chappell/Woodland/Steele on every LU because of their cap structure). Only hope is FD where I’m doing about as well as you can without Reed or Leishman.

Forgot about my FantasyDraft and FanDuel stuff

2 lineups on FantasyDraft – one was 7/7 and other was 6/7 but the GPPs are small so only going win $5-10.

4 lineups on FanDuel and all 4 are 6/6 including my H2H LU and cashing already so if somehow Reed/Leishman fall down behind Spieth, Rory or a couple others I’ll have a chance of a decent cash.

• Quadhole

@Quadhole said...

261 (consider how big the Happy Meal has grown)

Does anyone have a clue as to how many FISH there are of the 200 entries that will fill the thunderdome ? Curious… X = Pros Y=FISH

Damn you know your shit their WASP

• MrBreeze

48 unique line ups -59 entries

18/48 6/6 26 total entries
    19/48 5/6 22 total entries

H2H winning 3/3

ROI after day 2 = 2.5X thanks to currently winning a 200 man $5 entry contest

of course I am looking for a good weekend move by a few lineups

JimKronlund – our Group in the WCG is so tight- only 17 points separating 1st-4th with not a single MC in the group, I need a second or better to clinch, a third gives me a tie at worst, 4th and I hope for a wild card.

• MrBreeze

@NDNole said...

I will be on full alert. I have a 6/6 in 91st place and a 6/6 at 144th place. Anything can happen but I can honestly say this is the first time I truly have a shot at a big cash. I was as high as 11th place today.

that Sir, is some exciting stuff ….Good Luck!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@NDNole said...

Good luck!

• NDNole

@MrBreeze said...

that Sir, is some exciting stuff ….Good Luck!

Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler