PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kp24

@Jeddy3 said...

That’s because death, taxes, and Ole’ Freddy making the cut in Augusta are 3 guarantees in life.

Shit I might play big Berhard Langer

• tmac178

@eperson911 said...

Fred Couples more expensive than Jhonatthan Vegas. That seems odd.

Boom Boom has a love affair with the course. I’m actually shocked he’s that cheap.

• Gathon11

There’s always one old guy who makes the cut and is around the first page of the leaderboard going into sunday. Usually Freddy, Langer, or Angel.

• eperson911

Well, I guess I am making a Fred Couples lineup or two. Any other guys us newbs don’t know about that I should consider?

• BIF

@deepfat said...

A guy my modeling really likes for Augusta is Luke List. Hits it long, good GIR.

Interesting because List is not in the Masters field 😜

• whodat2

@BIF said...

• timgodd375

Did Snedeker make the field? I see his name in the bovada odds to win

• bigez952

@BIF said...

Maybe he can see into the future and knows List is going to win the WGC Match play this week to get into the Masters field.

• bmitch33

It’s going to be hard not to roster Rose and Phil. Both are playing exceptional and course history is legit too. I think Rose is going to walk away with the jacket this year though. His ownership will be sky high though.

• Dunzor

@bmitch33 said...

It’s going to be hard not to roster Rose and Phil. Both are playing exceptional and course history is legit too. I think Rose is going to walk away with the jacket this year though. His ownership will be sky high though.

Ya those are the two guys I had planned to start my lineup around as well, they may be chalky but I love how they are playing right now

• Jeddy3

Eat the chalk with Rose this year.

• cstuewe13

Anyone know the winning lineup from the Milly last year?

• Dirtyballer87

Can’t go wrong with Tiger, 3 straight Top-12’s? Ill take that all day!

• shadowchap1978

Is time to start this yet…. can’t wait! Have all lineups set, now how much money to win??

• timgodd375

@cstuewe13 said...

Anyone know the winning lineup from the Milly last year?

I know it was almost perfect (like damn near the optimal lineup)

• JH822547

You’d think it would be easy to google but I can’t find it. I did find the Birdie winner.

Casey, Fowler, Garcia, Kuchar, Pieters, Rose –

https://i1.wp.com/tourlevelfantasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/DGq6AYvU0AASCCs.jpg?ssl=1

• BIF

Brooks Koepka WD with wrist injury still

There is no alternate as the Masters is an invitational so we are just a man down

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I’m terrified to start watching some of the old replays of the Masters because I know I won’t be able to stop… Might fire some up this weekend.

• Quadhole

@timusbr said...

261 (consider how big the Happy Meal has grown)

Does anyone have a clue as to how many FISH there are of the 200 entries that will fill the thunderdome ? Curious… X = Pros Y=FISH

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Prices are out… Looking through the list, I don’t see any need to pay above $10k for anyone.

10k to 8.8k is a murderers row and you could come up with hundreds of combos just from those guys.

The real head scratchers are Mats at 8400 and Noren at 8100. I will have trouble not just loading up on those guys.

Then you get in the 7ks and have Stenson at 7800, Hatton at 7700, Kuch at 7600, RCB at 7300, ZJ at 7k.

In previous years the winning lineups all had 2 10k+ guys and the 2-3 guys that were sub 7k. Going to have to really play with roster construction for this.

• osuryanf

By far the softest DK pricing I’ve ever seen in a golf event.

• darickc

I have 8 LUs reserved in the birdie. Haven’t started making my LUs yet. I have a feeling there will be lots of tinkering with it still being 2 weeks away. So many options with the soft pricing. I’ve faded RCB the last two times he was cheap and he played well. Pretty sure I’ll be 100% RCB

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

The only good thing about soft pricing is that it can actually lead to more unique lineups. Leaving money on the table will be an easy way to differentiate yourself without losing out on good players. Also, stars and scrubs and balanced will both be equally viable strategies.

• Bastardo

On FD, angel cabrera is 10200 while RCB is 7400…………………………… whoa

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@osuryanf said...

By far the softest DK pricing I’ve ever seen in a golf event.

super soft…first build has 4k remaining SMH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.