PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Quadhole

@Quadhole said...

I would never

do something

• Quadhole

@Quadhole said...

do something

to influence an outcome

• Quadhole

@Quadhole said...

to influence an outcome

that is just wrong

• elmore0631

@sports667 said...

even thougb he will likely get barely any position points mickelson with nothing to lose and going for everything is a great single day golf play

At 8k he’s priced with that in mind.
    Basically gives up 2 birdies to start vs the winner.

• noddy

When is it on TV?

• klyon28

Yea . Good job Tiger. Play a great second hole but give it right back on the 3rd

• elmore0631

phil bogey #8. haha. go figure

• timusbr

@noddy said...

When is it on TV?

1 hour and 5 minutes until we get the intro on tv and 1hour 25 minutes until you see golf

• walkoff9

phil 3 putt from 23 feet

• billholler

On the day 4 tourney, I am 100% Si Woo at 6.5%. Why? I don’t remember other than YOLO!!

• Mikeybaywatch

Why did I take RCB? Terrible.

Edit. I take it back with his birdie on 4. Lol

• Malloisback

Went with Bryson De Chambeou , Matsyama, Phil, Thomas & Oosthuizen with the bookies back home in Ireland. Started reasonably well but sad to not have one in better shape. JT winning outright & Oosthuizen finishing top 7 for a place is what I am dreaming about but not optimistic— got it wrong this year—-. Exciting day ahead none the less.
    My Dad has 50 each way on Chubby Reed at 50/1 so I will sweat with him today. 3gs for him if reed holds on.. Awkward with my Dad being Irish but I have no doubt he is hoping Mc Illroy collapses. Mc Illroy is riding the luck wave & I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ricky or Rahm contend. Fantasy wise I may cash depending on how a few do but I do prefer the traditional way of backing a individual player with odds rather than a team. The bookies back home may take your money but at least you know where you stand. With DK the rake makes it impossible for the casual player to make money. I play poker full time currently due to circumstances I cannot control.. Less than 10% of poker players are profitable & I see people sit down that I know can’t beat the game, of course I am polite & friendly to them as they empty out their wallets very quickly. It’s the sad reality of the gambling industry, that even those sharks that lurk on these forums will craft a living exploiting the casual players leaks. So remember whether your a shark reading this about to welcome another “newcomer to the blog wondering if Mike Weir is a good pick” or your the big fish wondering if Koepka should be considered at his price look at the bigger picture. Your in the gambling space, it’s depressing, the sharks have a stressful job that no one would really want & the fish empty their pockets still dreaming their 4/6 lineup will come good on Monday. The only real winners are the stakeholders in Draftkings sipping their expensive mimosas right about now.

Reminder to anyone reading this, you should use draftkings to elevate the watching experience & not an avenue to make money ! A lot of concerning tale of woe stories this week. Have fun by all mean’s but I guarantee guys on here have lost a fortune this week. That is not fun. Queue the sharks to respond saying no no no everyone has a equal chance just look at the weighted model I developed that proves everyone has a equal chance because variance blah blah blah. Enjoy your meal but you will only have little nipples of this Irish man, I won’t let you have a big piece.

• elmore0631

Tiger hits the hole on #4… near ace

• mitchsnyderdfw

Anyone else look at the contest selection for next week? DTG is $5, with 150 max. $100,000 top prize.

While the $3 Birdie is only a $50K contest? And no $4 Fore this week.

I might be playing only Cash to try and build some bankroll back.

• lendahand21

@Malloisback said...

Went with Bryson De Chambeou , Matsyama, Phil, Thomas & Oosthuizen with the bookies back home in Ireland. Started reasonably well but sad to not have one in better shape. JT winning outright & Oosthuizen finishing top 7 for a place is what I am dreaming about but not optimistic— got it wrong this year—-. Exciting day ahead none the less.
    My Dad has 50 each way on Chubby Reed at 50/1 so I will sweat with him today. 3gs for him if reed holds on.. Awkward with my Dad being Irish but I have no doubt he is hoping Mc Illroy collapses. Mc Illroy is riding the luck wave & I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ricky or Rahm contend. Fantasy wise I may cash depending on how a few do but I do prefer the traditional way of backing a individual player with odds rather than a team. The bookies back home may take your money but at least you know where you stand. With DK the rake makes it impossible for the casual player to make money. I play poker full time currently due to circumstances I cannot control.. Less than 10% of poker players are profitable & I see people sit down that I know can’t beat the game, of course I am polite & friendly to them as they empty out their wallets very quickly. It’s the sad reality of the gambling industry, that even those sharks that lurk on these forums will craft a living exploiting the casual players leaks. So remember whether your a shark reading this about to welcome another “newcomer to the blog wondering if Mike Weir is a good pick” or your the big fish wondering if Koepka should be considered at his price look at the bigger picture. Your in the gambling space, it’s depressing, the sharks have a stressful job that no one would really want & the fish empty their pockets still dreaming their 4/6 lineup will come good on Monday. The only real winners are the stakeholders in Draftkings sipping their expensive mimosas right about now.

Reminder to anyone reading this, you should use draftkings to elevate the watching experience & not an avenue to make money ! A lot of concerning tale of woe stories this week. Have fun by all mean’s but I guarantee guys on here have lost a fortune this week. That is not fun. Queue the sharks to respond saying no no no everyone has a equal chance just look at the weighted model I developed that proves everyone has a equal chance because variance blah blah blah. Enjoy your meal but you will only have little nipples of this Irish man, I won’t let you have a big piece.

• monarch

Looks like Vegas doubled #1 after being in the fairway 150 yards out.

• walkoff9

@Mikeybaywatch said...

Why did I take RCB? Terrible.

birdie!

• walkoff9

bryson cant make a putt to save his life

• klyon28

Then Tiger birdies 4. Coulda been +2 right now if he didn’t play around on 3. Finish strong come on

• JimKronlund

@JimKronlund said...

LETS GET READY TO RUMMBBLLEEEEEE

Mr. Tim, It was 3am, when I finished so it would not have shocked me to have been wrong.
    I post this every week exactly when the contest (Tee off) starts. Its page 67.

• lfn1992

Webb birdie. T20 here we come…

• Schizlor

Live look at Barnrat putting on 6

• walkoff9

poulter has 5 birdies in 10 holes. the perfect dfs scorecard

• tristanwolf

the waiting is the hardest part

• tristanwolf

@walkoff9 said...

poulter has 5 birdies in 10 holes. the perfect dfs scorecard

had him last night. tinkered him out this a.m. i can NEVER get that guy right

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.