PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 5-8

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties AND anyone who is within 10 strokes of the leader. (There is no MDF here)

Field Size: Will be around 90 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Sergio Garcia (-9)

Last Year’s Cut: +6 (53 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 701-705
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Cooper’s Masters Preview

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jamcclea

Ohhhh I have zero Hoffman.

• fluffynuggets

Good luck to paul robert and sports667.
    Any word on how ND, EC and/or barn hill are doing? Didn’t see any updates in my forum catch-up session.

• rsw34

are you kidding me with that hole in one

• JH822547

I hope RedCoat doesn’t win the Million

• lendahand21

@bigez952 said...

I watched it he hit 1 bad shot left of green which set up an really difficult short side chip which he left short. Hardly knocking it all over the place. Rory made bogey on that same hole so if Rahm’s par is blowing up Rory might as well just WD now.

Not sure why he would WD, good thing you’re not his caddy.

Not gonna continue to argue with some random guy i don’t know, a par on a par 5 the way Augusta is playing for these players is terrible Left off the tee then Left of the green and saved it with a nice chip.

• lendahand21

Jordan gonna post -13 or better

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Jordan might win

• klubba575

Ugh, that Charlie Ace was the last thing I needed. 6th to 48th in the Milly after that.

• Kp24

DJ just an inch or so from an Eagle. Man I needed that one

• Thechamp1995

Jesus Christ mcilroy

• JH822547

@klubba575 said...

Ugh, that Charlie Ace was the last thing I needed. 6th to 48th in the Milly after that.

Jesus, feel guilty for celebrating the extra $30 it added to my winnings now, must be a sickener.

• bigez952

@lendahand21 said...

Not sure why he would WD, good thing you’re not his caddy.

Not gonna continue to argue with some random guy i don’t know, a par on a par 5 the way Augusta is playing for these players is terrible Left off the tee then Left of the green and saved it with a nice chip.

Yeah no need for me to argue. The scoring average on hole #8 is 4.72 so making a 5 is far from terrible considering where that ball bounced to. Rory making a 6 on that hole I would give you as being terrible. We must just have very different definitions of what blowing up and a terrible hole is.

I was being sarcastic about the WD since if making a 5 is terrible Rory making the 6 would have to be something worse than terrible.

• miggs6876

@walkoff9 said...

Jordan might win

I don’t see fat Pat losing it.

• whodat2

Rose B2B.

• JH822547

What the fuck is Justin Thomas playing at ffs.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Holy Fuck Jordan will not be denied

• Logan7777

Jordan pretty hot right now.

• BIF

Spieth about to lock up a top 2 finish

• klubba575

Kuch with a bogie on 15, I think my Milly dream is done. Everyone else is making birdies left and right.

• BIF

Needed that Walker ace – 2 more rolls needed

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Jordan Spieth best ball striking round in history this far.

To post this score with what like 40 feet total of made putts…

• Dunzor

Every year I decide to pivot off Spieth for the masters and every year I regret it, have to remember, just lock in Jordan at Augusta

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Finau…did not see that coming even if he was healthy.

• Kp24

DJ keep it going bro

• whodat2

Need this eagle Bubba!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).